GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,141
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,032
2 members and 1,030 guests
LaneSig, shadokat

Old 05-03-2010, 11:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
hijack/

sockpuppet city

/end hijack
Personally I think he's mister Southeastern Sigma Tau Gamma...he spews the same kind of nonsense and seems obsessed with the same fraternity.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 05-04-2010, 04:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SthrnZeta
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII Angel View Post
Personally I think he's mister Southeastern Sigma Tau Gamma...he spews the same kind of nonsense and seems obsessed with the same fraternity.
Is that the "fratty" guy or am I thinking of a guy in FIJI...?
Old 05-04-2010, 04:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SthrnZeta View Post
Is that the "fratty" guy or am I thinking of a guy in FIJI...?
He's the one that drives the Range Rover and wanted to dump his little fraternity in the small town in Louisiana so he could join ATO at Ole Miss. And yeah, he was pretty "fratty"!

AOII

Old 05-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Banned

The
Spring rush that I saw at a school had parties in the fall, after homecoming then you were able to meet everyone and rush in the Spring.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Banned

This site is hilarious, a great place to see bored people fight and act like kindergardeners. If I was going to come to the AOII or any house and meet you I would run away, very fast! Each of you talk with such hatred and sound like a total bitch! AOII your comment came off all niave and sweet and clearly you aren't, lol . 95% of girls or anyone these days are only joining an organization for the famous person that belonged to it or because it is where pretty people go. There are always rules made to be broken and the girl who doesn't fit the image but to quote above if you are that girl you are treated like shit and everyone questions why you are so and so. I just wonder how exactly you are suppose to get to know 1000 random faces except to pick the ones to resemble you. You have an image and pick pictures that fit it. I don't think every single girl with that image will make it or pick you but initial recruitment at any size school is based on appearance. Even if this girl isn't your exact hair color, the pearls she is wearing gives you a clue if you have common interest. Good luck in not being so petty girls and try to reply with a tact of manners
Old 05-04-2010, 10:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie_blueeyes View Post
This site is hilarious, a great place to see bored people fight and act like kindergardeners. If I was going to come to the AOII or any house and meet you I would run away, very fast! Each of you talk with such hatred and sound like a total bitch! AOII your comment came off all niave and sweet and clearly you aren't, lol . 95% of girls or anyone these days are only joining an organization for the famous person that belonged to it or because it is where pretty people go. There are always rules made to be broken and the girl who doesn't fit the image but to quote above if you are that girl you are treated like shit and everyone questions why you are so and so. I just wonder how exactly you are suppose to get to know 1000 random faces except to pick the ones to resemble you. You have an image and pick pictures that fit it. I don't think every single girl with that image will make it or pick you but initial recruitment at any size school is based on appearance. Even if this girl isn't your exact hair color, the pearls she is wearing gives you a clue if you have common interest. Good luck in not being so petty girls and try to reply with a tact of manners
Hmmm.

Lakers Nation.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Awww someone didn't get a bid. Boo hoo hoo.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Oh, honey, I'm certainly not naive or sweet. I'm a grown woman. If you think anyone joins a sorority because of someone famous who is a member, then you are an idiot. AOII doesn't even profess any famous members. It's not what we're all about. If you want to keep asking about sorority recruitment, atoheadlines or whoever, please pick one name and stick with it.

AOII