GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,186
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,481
0 members and 1,481 guests
No Members online

Old 03-10-2009, 02:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
I don't know. I'm definitely paying attention to things he says and does, but it almost seems too obvious.
That's the problem now with 24 (and after watching seasons 1 thru 4 in one year doesn't hel) is it's too formulaic

- Always somebody on 'our' side who is dirty

- The president's life is always in danger

- Jack promises to work with his handlers BUT always manages to find a way to disobey orders

- Nobody in CTU or FBI or any of the alphabet orgs NEVER listen and EVEN AFTER jack warns them and stuff goes to pot...they STILL don't listen.

I am waiting for the day Jack tells the gov't to go f*ck themselves silly.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 03-13-2009, 10:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I am waiting for the day Jack tells the gov't to go f*ck themselves silly.
Me too! And the first one he needs to say that to is that stupid senator. I cannot believe that after Jack walked out of that "safe room" with the president, the first words out of the sentator's mouth were, "Jack, what have you done?"

What a jerk!! I was sooo hoping the terrorists would shoot him!
Old 03-13-2009, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmom View Post

What a jerk!! I was sooo hoping the terrorists would shoot him!
People don't bite the hand that is feeding them......I think he is bad...

Old 04-14-2009, 09:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok, after last night I am not sure if I am going to watch this show again....I love this show so much I hate it....

No Tony...Don't...

Old 04-21-2009, 08:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetagirl218 View Post
Ok, after last night I am not sure if I am going to watch this show again....I love this show so much I hate it....

No Tony...Don't...
Yes Tony.

Shall we start up a pool on how Tony dies ?
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 04-21-2009, 01:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
Yes Tony.

He doesn't die. Jack dies from being exposed to the bioweapon and Tony takes over the world! Muahahaha!

... but not really.

@~/~~~~
Old 04-21-2009, 09:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yes Tony.

I thought he was going to go out in a patriotic blaze of glory, but he almost killed Jack...so that ain't going to happen!

Who is this new super bad group he is working for?

Old 05-12-2009, 09:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Yay for Jack catching Tony!

Boooooooo for Kim playing the damsel (daughter) in distress...again!

I wonder how much is going to be left unresolved in the finale?

As far as Tony's death...I think he 'suicides' only to return one more time in another season or it's just 'unknown'.

Last edited by DaemonSeid; 05-12-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

I have to say...I liked the way it ended last night and now we know there is a much bigger story going on...and the head guy they caught has been pulling strings since season ONE!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 03:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I have to say...I liked the way it ended last night and now we know there is a much bigger story going on...and the head guy they caught has been pulling strings since season ONE!!!
I know, that was crazy. Palmer, Logan.. he's been behind everything. Insane. And after Tony "turned bad" again and killed the head FBI guy (can't remember his name), I suspected he'd "turn good" again at some point.. or have some other agenda of his own. And sure enough, he did. But I definitely didn't predict the details of that agenda ahead of time.

@~/~~~~
Old 05-20-2009, 11:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
I know, that was crazy. Palmer, Logan.. he's been behind everything. Insane. And after Tony "turned bad" again and killed the head FBI guy (can't remember his name), I suspected he'd "turn good" again at some point.. or have some other agenda of his own. And sure enough, he did. But I definitely didn't predict the details of that agenda ahead of time.
Yea, the Tony story line made since in the end because.....well....its what Tony would do!

Ok, a few things didn't make sense to me....all of the sudden Will Patton is the bad guy who has run everything? I don't get how it goes back to season 1?

Also, during the 5th season (The best IMO) when Logan was double siding everyone, he was constantly on the phone with the bald dude from ER. The same guy who next season we find out is Jack's brother. Then Jack's dad was the bad guy who killed Palmer.....

So what did Will Patton's character have to do with it? I just didn't get the connections, but I was very sleepy!

Old 05-21-2009, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Ok, a few things didn't make sense to me....all of the sudden Will Patton is the bad guy who has run everything? I don't get how it goes back to season 1?

Also, during the 5th season (The best IMO) when Logan was double siding everyone, he was constantly on the phone with the bald dude from ER. The same guy who next season we find out is Jack's brother. Then Jack's dad was the bad guy who killed Palmer.....

So what did Will Patton's character have to do with it? I just didn't get the connections, but I was very sleepy!
I think it's the idea that he was secretly running the show behind the scenes. It took Tony four years to track him down and actually meet him face to face. Patton kept a low profile for a reason.

@~/~~~~
Old 05-21-2009, 05:06 AM
GreekChat Member

i wish jack shot tony in the head.

tony's a good guy.

tony's dead.

tony's alive.

tony's a bad guy.

tony's gone.

tony's a bad guy.

tony's a good guy.

tony's a bad guy.

tony's a good guy that has done super bad things and has been waiting for 3 years to do bad things to a really bad guy.

tony should've caught 2 in the chest and one in the head. tap tap. tap.

tony's still alive.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Yea, the Tony story line made since in the end because.....well....its what Tony would do!

he and his cabal has probably been playing everybody since the first season...remember all of the 'obvious' bad guys been getting some kind of help and I think right along sseaon 3 or 4 we find out it was jack's brother and father that was somehow involved...so I think it's safe to say that everything that has been happening somehow has been happening due to our own people who was running the "Blackwater - like" agencies who wanted to show that our own government agencies can't handle tough situations on thier own and finally this season we are starting to find out who the real powers behind this are.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHwku View Post
i wish jack shot tony in the head.

tony's a good guy.

tony's dead.

tony's alive.

tony's a bad guy.

tony's gone.

tony's a bad guy.

tony's a good guy.

tony's a bad guy.

tony's a good guy that has done super bad things and has been waiting for 3 years to do bad things to a really bad guy.

tony should've caught 2 in the chest and one in the head. tap tap. tap.

tony's still alive.
You forgot about the other time that Tony was a good guy.. when he was working with Bill and Cloe before he disappeared. I think? It makes my head hurt trying to put it all together.

@~/~~~~