GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,151
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,341
3 members and 1,338 guests
naraht, shadokat

Old 09-21-2008, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I believe I recall seeing a FatBurger in Tarzana on Reseda. We bought burgers from there once, when we lived in the valley...on Thanksgiving day, a very long time ago. I was cooking and my kids all had friends over. (I can just imagine people in other parts of the US saying..FatBurger...Tarzan-a? What are you people talking about?)
Old 09-21-2008, 04:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellebud View Post
The In and Out cheeseburger is $1.39 I think...
I think it might be $1.39 if you don't get anything else but the cheeseburger. I do know that a Double Cheeseburger combo meal, made "animal style" is over $5. Mmm just typing that out makes my mouth water!!
Old 09-21-2008, 05:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprocess View Post
I know that many of you are wondering a few things like :

1) Was your story totally one point of view? Cause according to you, Serena should have loved you, so maybe you are just this awkward human that needs consolation and Serena did not go as well as you thought.

2) Which chapters are which?

3) What school did you go to?

These answers will be answered. I even actually found out what happened at Serena. All shall be revealed.
some may have wondered what happened at Serena. Well, I found out that Jessie's and my talk about ex bf's didnt go that well. When she found out that it was hard for me to not check his facebook and myspace, I came off stalker-style to her. Also, My over-confidence did not come off well to another member I talked to at pref. She thought I thought that I had serena in the bag.

Understandable
Old 09-22-2008, 09:09 PM
GreekChat Member

We have Fatburger up here in Seattle, too.

When I was in L.A. it was always In-N-Out for us, and when we were in Westwood at the bars, we frequently capped off the evening with a trip to Jerry's Famous Deli.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

BTW, Peppy...did you know that on the roof of Jerry's they (Jerry's people) wrote "Feel better soon!" that can be seen from Cedars? Good soup....
Old 09-23-2008, 01:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
BTW, Peppy...did you know that on the roof of Jerry's they (Jerry's people) wrote "Feel better soon!" that can be seen from Cedars? Good soup....
LOL I didn't know that. Cute!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Reveal

Recruitment is done attttttttt

UCLA

so, I wanted to make sure to reveal my school.

Now in other news, my family friend just went to recruitment at UCLA. She is a junior. Now with the new junior quota rule, I am wondering if I should post her story to inform all the future PNM's of UCLA how the new quota system might influence their recruitment. opinions?
Old 09-30-2008, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Do it!!!
Just don't drag it out. And get her permission first.

Old 09-30-2008, 12:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Ooooh do it and use the same codenames! That will be fun seeing the comparisons of which houses you liked/didn't like.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I believe I recall seeing a FatBurger in Tarzana on Reseda. We bought burgers from there once, when we lived in the valley...on Thanksgiving day, a very long time ago. I was cooking and my kids all had friends over. (I can just imagine people in other parts of the US saying..FatBurger...Tarzan-a? What are you people talking about?)
I know exactly. Grew up in the Valley. There is a Fatburger over by Angel's Stadium in Anaheim too.

DaffyKD