Originally posted by teena
I dont know what this one means.
I was being random this time.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to nonchalant
Quote:
UH.....Ok You take yourself a little to seriously. Its all funny when someone else is the butt of jokes (IF GC was a high school) but you cant be. I got it now.
Amen to that. You know these girls like to contradict themselves. We both peeped their game a long time ago. They highly believe in 'do as I say not as I do'. Sometimes they don't know it until someone brings it to their attention. I think the thread is interesting and funny. Continue to post freely. Look forward to seeing more post from you.

***shaking head wondering what's next to come***
Old 04-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
nonchalant, you are cool with me but we WILL NOT share the most drama award. ***discretely moves back shawl to show gun tucked in wasteband of skirt*** I dont like sharing.
**rolls eyes and shakes my pretty head** You didn't do this alone. **feels for razor blade at the roof of my mouth**

**patiently waits for her to finish her drawn out speech........finally getting to approach podium**

I would like to thank God for allowing me this opportunity to SHARE this award with my fellow comrade, teena. We BOTH put our time in to achieve this continuous drama award. I would like to thank everyone that nominated me for this category. I would like to give a special thanks to all the closed-minded individuals that made the drama possible. If it weren't for you guys manipulating comments, I wouldn't be giving this speech. Big ups to LG for the cyber-grudge. I would also like to thank those that jumped in the drama and had no idea how it started, yet they felt their comments were valid. I vow to continue speaking my mind as I see fit. Hopefully, I won't have to share this award next year.**looks at teena and flares nostrils** Thank you all again. God bless.

**walks away switching hard as hell making sure my booty bounces with each step**
Old 04-03-2006, 09:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by nonchalant
**rolls eyes and shakes my pretty head** You didn't do this alone. **feels for razor blade at the roof of my mouth**

**patiently waits for her to finish her drawn out speech........finally getting to approach podium**

I would like to thank God for allowing me this opportunity to SHARE this award with my fellow comrade, teena. We BOTH put our time in to achieve this continuous drama award. I would like to thank everyone that nominated me for this category. I would like to give a special thanks to all the closed-minded individuals that made the drama possible. If it weren't for you guys manipulating comments, I wouldn't be giving this speech. Big ups to LG for the cyber-grudge. I would also like to thank those that jumped in the drama and had no idea how it started, yet they felt their comments were valid. I vow to continue speaking my mind as I see fit. Hopefully, I won't have to share this award next year.**looks at teena and flares nostrils** Thank you all again. God bless.

**walks away switching hard as hell making sure my booty bounces with each step**
OMG!!! I'm in pain, really I'm in pain. This is too daymn funny!
= Because you're a semester too late
= Because you love to imitate
Old 04-03-2006, 02:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by marquise1911
OMG!!! I'm in pain, really I'm in pain. This is too daymn funny!
Yeah, her and teena are crazy, lmao! At least ShamikaT is a fake (I hope), but these girls are for real.

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?
Old 04-05-2006, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ladygreek
Although left for dead, Ladygreek conjures up her Crimson and Cream strength and vows serious revenge--stay tuned. And Maquise, in the meantime watch your back, cuz you know what happened to Bill.
And yet the menace of the years finds and shall find me UNAFFRAID!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 03:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dionysus
Yeah, her and teena are crazy, lmao! At least ShamikaT is a fake (I hope), but these girls are for real.

***Teena walks up behind Dionysus and places her foot squarely in the middle of Dionysus' back and KICKS***
GET OUTTA HERE!!!

woohoo

Yes. I am crazy.
I embrace my crazy.
I nurture my crazy.
I allow my crazy to blossom and grow.

(This is a joke also, just in case you are sensive.)

Last edited by teena; 04-05-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

***Teena points to her own eyes then points to nonchalant. Teena mouths the words "I'm watching you"***
Old 04-05-2006, 03:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by marquise1911
And yet the menace of the years finds and shall find me UNAFFRAID!!!
Very interesting Marquise.
You are acting very un-host-ly right about now. I hope that you dont get yours from a source that you hadnt expected.

***Teena remembers that marquise1911 laughed when the crowd threw tomatoes and other fruit at her. Someone even threw peanuts. The honey roasted kind. Those were pretty good***

Last edited by teena; 04-05-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
***Teena points to her own eyes then points to nonchalant. Teena mouths the words "I'm watching you"***

I got something you can watch.

***kisses palm of hand with tongue action, points to self, and smacks ass while mouthing 'kiss my ass'***

Love you girl!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 04:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I got something you can watch.

***kisses palm of hand with tongue action, points to self, and smacks ass while mouthing 'kiss my ass'***

Love you girl!!!

DONT.MAKE.ME.TAKE.MY.EARRINGS.OFF!!!
***Teena points to her own self. Makes kicking action. Teena points to nonchalants rear***

(Girl you's a nut. Tyler Perry tripped me out when he said on Ophra that taking earrings off is the black womans national anthem for a fight)
Old 04-05-2006, 05:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DC_Zeta1920
Appropriate.

I don't want nobody to give me nothin. Open up a door, I'll get it myself!! (The late, great James Brown)
Old 04-05-2006, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Very interesting Marquise.
You arent acting very un-host-ly right about now. I hope that you dont get yours from a source that you hadnt expected.

***Teena remembers that marquise1911 laughed when the crowd threw tomatoes and other fruit at her. Someone even threw peanuts. The honey roasted kind. Those were pretty good***
***Marquise points at ref shirt and whistle*** "Hey let's not forget..."
Old 04-05-2006, 06:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueReign
Appropriate.
I'd love to agree but I dont know what he's doing.
Is he hungry? Is he mad?
Tell me what he's doing and I will agree.