Members: 326,144
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, Toeshoes
» Online Users: 1,560
2 members and 1,558 guests
John

Old 05-08-2007, 09:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to RioLambdaAlum Send a message via Yahoo to RioLambdaAlum
To the supervisors: DUH!
To some of the coworkers: Mind your own buisness and stop acting like a child!
I actually do have harsh things to say but I'll refrain and be nice and just say the above.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Today you finally decide to tell me you're pregnant!?! Not only that but you are 7 months pregnant (aside: she works from home so I don't see her often). Why didn't you see fit to tell me this last week when I asked you to take on more work, and you readily agreed? Now I have to take all the work back and hire and train someone else.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:52 AM
GC Member

Send a message via AIM to OneTimeSBX Send a message via Yahoo to OneTimeSBX
if i transferred you to their office, and they didnt pick up, that means THEY WERENT THERE. and NO i wont take a message, thats what they have voicemail for.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Stop bringing your "advocate" in here to whine for you.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:07 PM

There are 9 days left in school. If you roll your eyes at me one more time in those 9 days, I will break my foot off in your ass. I am willing to give up my teaching certificate to do it.

I'll support the RedWolves, but in my heart I'll always be an ASU Indian. Go Tribe! (1931-2008)
Old 05-11-2007, 01:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneSig View Post
There are 9 days left in school. If you roll your eyes at me one more time in those 9 days, I will break my foot off in your ass. I am willing to give up my teaching certificate to do it.
You better be glad that I'm the only one in my office right now...otherwise everyone would be wondering what I'm laughing at.

Oh, and I'm not poststalking you...I'm just bored.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneSig View Post

And this is why I had to leave my job at the Montessori school. I loved my toddlers, but.....
Old 05-12-2007, 01:38 AM
GreekChat Member

We have a quarter of a tank of gas and you want us to take this guy 60 miles one way when we're supposed to be off at 2000? why do you hate? WHY WHY WHY?? Thanks for the 1.5 hours of OT

And Jesus speaketh, "do unto others as they did unto you because the bitches deserve it".

Old 05-12-2007, 11:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Listen up, sweetcheeks...

I know you've been here a whole 3 weeks, and you are the most intelligent 18 year old alive, and you know everything, but here's a couple of heads up for you to survive in this department:

1) If you're going to lie about something, do it well. Telling us that you can't work on Tuesday nights because you have class is fine. Telling us that you can't work on Sat. nights because you have class is suspect...especially since you told me where you're going to school and who's teaching this class. Sadly for you, my mom teaches at that school and gosh, there are no Saturday night classes.

2) Telling your friends to call you when you're on break is okay. Telling a customer you can't wait on her because you have to answer an urgent message from a friend is not.

3) Telling me that being pregnant at my age is gross, and I should stay home is not a good way to get the hours you want...especially since I'm doing the schedule for the next month and a half.

4) Paging a manager on the walkie to let her know that we have a bank that's under is okay. Paging her via the PA and telling her a bank in Moderate is $120 under, and asking if we should call security, not okay.

Well, that's about it for today. I'm so looking forward to working with you this evening to continue your education. Just a little service I provide.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Why did you choose to ask me? Yes, we work on the same project. And yes, I've been working at the company longer than you. However, what I do on this project is totally different than what you do. I can't tell you what you should do with this. You need to ask the person above you....which is sooooo not me. I don't work on that side of the project. I don't even have access to that side of the project.

PSimissU
Old 05-14-2007, 08:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Listen, lady - you told us that we could wear jeans and company t-shirts, so don't make snide comments when I actually dress up like "Oh, today you actually LOOK like our office manager".
Old 05-14-2007, 10:26 AM
GreekChat Member

you are the reason we have a dress code around here. When you leave things to the individual, people come in here looking like halloween. Buy some WORK clothes. Not club clothes that you just happen to wear to work.

Old 05-14-2007, 09:45 PM
GreekChat Member

You've blocked Google because we're only supposed to be using the Net for work-related purposes. Yet, Facebook and Greekchat aren't blocked.

PSimissU
Old 05-14-2007, 10:26 PM

Disclaimer: This relates to a man who usually takes the same train I do - not to a coworker. But it's the commuter rail, so it's work related, right?

Look. You have the world's worst combover. It's dead obvious, even from a distance, that you just grew some hair out on one side of your head and glued it down over your bald spot or something. A teddy bear glued to the top of your head would look less fake.

It's time to face facts. YOU'RE BALD. Get hair transplant surgery, get a toupee, or live with the male pattern baldness, but get over it - your combover isn't fooling anyone.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

You folks know we close at 9pm. It is clearly marked on the doors. So why do you insist on waiting till 8:45 to start trying on clothes? Then you pick out like 1000 clothes that you want try on. Are you insane?