GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,303
1 members and 1,302 guests
willTic

Old 10-02-2023, 10:55 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm with Zach and Carnation. My in-laws get all the boosters, etc and yet they still get covid.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:46 AM
GreekChat Member

I agree with Zach too. I can’t pinpoint the vaccine so I don’t know whether to trust it or not. One thing I do believe 100% is that China purposely created it in a lab though. Do y’all remember that Chinese trade deal Trump put together that China didn’t like? At the time, it went through. China basically put Covid together to get rid of Trump. They didn’t care if they had to kill a bunch of folks to do it. Money will cause people to lose their minds when it’s messed with. China created it, no doubt. Their government wanted Trump gone by any means necessary. They knew his dumbass wouldn’t be able to handle it, so as a result, he’d get voted out, which is exactly what happened.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:04 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't think our politicians could get their act together to the extent it would take to organize some type of conspiracy even if they wanted to.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
I don't think our politicians could get their act together to the extent it would take to organize some type of conspiracy even if they wanted to.
I agree. But it wasn’t us. China knew we had an idiot as POTUS who put a trade deal together they didn’t agree with so the best way to get him out was to create something he couldn’t handle. That’s what I think. Interesting how it happened during an election year.
Old 10-02-2023, 01:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
One thing I do believe 100% is that China purposely created it in a lab though. Do y’all remember that Chinese trade deal Trump put together that China didn’t like? At the time, it went through. China basically put Covid together to get rid of Trump. They didn’t care if they had to kill a bunch of folks to do it. Money will cause people to lose their minds when it’s messed with. China created it, no doubt. Their government wanted Trump gone by any means necessary. They knew his dumbass wouldn’t be able to handle it, so as a result, he’d get voted out, which is exactly what happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
I agree. But it wasn’t us. China knew we had an idiot as POTUS who put a trade deal together they didn’t agree with so the best way to get him out was to create something he couldn’t handle. That’s what I think. Interesting how it happened during an election year.
100! Yes! I agree with this. Both posts. Any time you have a moron who believes you can get rid of Covid via drinking bleach, you have someone who can’t handle the virus, and the Chinese government knew that.

Ya know, I wish Donald Trump would “Save America” and “Make America Great Again” by simply eating a Covid-laced dick and dying.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 10-02-2023, 01:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Ya know, I wish Donald Trump would “Save America” and “Make America Great Again” by simply eating a Covid-laced dick and dying.
Lmfao!
Old 10-03-2023, 09:22 PM
GreekChat Member

I plan on receiving it later in October. Just received the flu and RSV vaccine.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
100! Yes! I agree with this. Both posts. Any time you have a moron who believes you can get rid of Covid via drinking bleach, you have someone who can’t handle the virus, and the Chinese government knew that.

I agree wholeheartedly !!!
Old 10-03-2023, 09:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi, Aggie! Waves!
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 10-04-2023, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

China is severely overpopulated-what better way to cull the herd that releasing a deadly virus?

Or could it be folks who have millions of dollars and fly in private jets to climate summits, who have stated numerous times that the world is overpopulated, who are behind it?

Or could it be the NIH, which was funding research at the Wuhan lab?

Or could it be powerful people who have invested in the companies that made the vaccines? Or all of the above?
Old 10-04-2023, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

All true!
Old 10-04-2023, 11:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
China is severely overpopulated-what better way to cull the herd that releasing a deadly virus?

Or could it be folks who have millions of dollars and fly in private jets to climate summits, who have stated numerous times that the world is overpopulated, who are behind it?

Or could it be the NIH, which was funding research at the Wuhan lab?

Or could it be powerful people who have invested in the companies that made the vaccines? Or all of the above?
I just keep it simple. It’s wrong. That’s what it is. Human beings hate for one another is stronger than our own self preservation. That’s the sad truth. When people do the right thing for the right reasons, good things always happen. But unfortunately many people choose not to.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 10-04-2023, 12:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I just keep it simple. It’s wrong. That’s what it is. Human beings hate for one another is stronger than our own self preservation. That’s the sad truth. When people do the right thing for the right reasons, good things always happen. But unfortunately many people choose not to.
Facts! And it’s beyond stupid. It’s just unreal how stupid that is. You’d think we’d learn from the past.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:57 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^ Well, you and most GCers know about my love of the universe and my annoying posts about the science behind it.

But Albert Einstein once said “Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe” ~ Albert Einstein

“We call ourselves exploring the universe looking for intelligent life. If we’re basing that intelligence on human intelligence, then we’re not looking for intelligent life.” ~ cheerfulgreek
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 10-04-2023, 08:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Isn’t that the truth? We spend billions of dollars on finding new ways to kill each other. I wonder how much money was spent to create Covid. Now they’re making all that money back off of the vaccine that I believe was created before the virus was. In other words, we’ve had the vaccine, but let’s tell everybody this is all brand new, that way we can kill off some folks for about a year, then we’ll show up with the vaccine. Supposedly, every 100 years a pandemic shows up. How do they know this, unless it’s being purposely created?