» Online Users: 970
4 members and 966 guests
IllyPolly, indygphib, John, TLLK

Old 04-05-2007, 11:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still BLUTANG View Post
(((((((((ChristianGirl))))))))))
hugs to you, i work in a library. i know how you feel!
Someone who understands!!!! I was commiserating with a BN employee at a store I was visiting allll the way on the other side of the country, and she said SHE gets "the book I need is blue" customers all the time, too! Is every book with a hard to remember title, blue??? lol

Btw, I'm so awesome, I actually found it for her....it's called "Something Blue"

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 04-06-2007, 12:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
Someone who understands!!!! I was commiserating with a BN employee at a store I was visiting allll the way on the other side of the country, and she said SHE gets "the book I need is blue" customers all the time, too! Is every book with a hard to remember title, blue??? lol

Btw, I'm so awesome, I actually found it for her....it's called "Something Blue"

That is awesome That was a really good book too.
---------------------------------------------

I feel like I'm trapped in a really bad after school special. I thought we were all grown-ups here. Instead,I feel like you all are ganging up on me. Tuesday was the last straw. All this could have been solved if you had just told me that the plans had been changed. Instead you did what you wanted and then had the nerve to be surprised that I got upset. Yeah, you're right when you said that it seems like I'm there,but not there. I'm tired of all the fricking drama.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to winnieb
You've got to be kidding me-- I am being moved out of my office into a cube! This is complete BS!!! And on top of that, you were afraid to tell me- come on, seriously? You were afraid?
Yes I sat there and said ok, but you better believe I am pissed! I get we need office space, but stick the new person in a cube- dont stick me in the cube where the temps sit! But thank you mr manager for letting me pick which effing desk I want!
Oh and one more thing mr manager, i know we have a rule against ipods in the office- dont think those earbuds wont be continually stuck in my ears. But then again, Im guessing you wont say anything given how you are scared to approach me!
Old 04-07-2007, 02:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
About 6 times a day I want to yell, "Would. You. Please. Stop. Putting. Paper. In. Trays. Two. And. Three! How many times do I have to tell you that anytime you put paper in any other trays besides 4, the printer jams and *I* have to fix it? What is it about that do you not understand? Yes, I know it runs out of paper faster with only one drawer filled, but guess what? I'm the one who usually deals with it, and even if I don't, it sure isn't YOU so stop it!"
Old 04-07-2007, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

Yes, your friend's girlfriend was immature and crazy for calling you up and bitching you out for talking to her boyfriend. However, it is quite unnecessary for you to then proceed to call ALL your friends during work hours to tell them this story. Maybe it's interesting to them because it's the first time they've heard it. However being in the cubicle next to you, I've had to hear this story literally a dozen times between Thursday and Friday, because someone doesn't understand the concept of indoor voices. I keep having to turn my music up louder and louder, but short of blasting out my eardrums, I don't think I'm going to be able to drown out your loud-ass Harpy voice.

PSimissU
Old 04-10-2007, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

You suck.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:36 PM
GreekChat Member

I know I'm working in a mental health facility, but this is ridiculous. You're gonna do your physical therapy and telling me you're scared of the basketball hoop won't get you out of it.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Take your ass back to training and beg them to teach you what you were supposed to learn in the last month!
Old 04-11-2007, 12:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Really? You're a teacher? Seriously? The state of California actually gave you a teaching credential?
Please let me know what school you will be at in the future so that I can damn well be sure NEVER to place any relatives of mine there.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Boss Lady: STFU!

(Damn, I have the urge to say that A LOT)
Old 04-11-2007, 10:32 PM
GreekChat Member

At my old job:

We are not machines. You can't just tell us to work whenever you need us to work. Even if you're paying us extra. We have lives outside of the office. Oh, and even if we WERE machines, we could crash.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:20 AM
GreekChat Member

I thought we were a lot more mature then the 2yr olds we teach. But unfortunately our environment is a big old high school clique. Today just reinforoced what my role is. If you want her to have my job,she can have it. I'm done. Finished. Stick a fork in me. I thought I could stick it out till May 25th,but I'm rolling out on you binches April 27th.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Just because we are teachers and underpaid does not mean you need to dress like a slob in jeans everyday! Jeans are ok on dress down Fridays or special events, but a little professionalism goes a long way!

ΚΔΠ Education Honor Society
Old 04-18-2007, 08:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quit acting like a stupid leech and do your damn job!

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 04-19-2007, 01:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Boy, if you don't go to bed before your mom gets home!!! And what are you doing up there, GET DOWN!! If it were't for the fact that babysitting money doesn't get taxed...