GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,144
Threads: 115,589
Welcome to our newest member, Toeshoes
» Online Users: 1,576
0 members and 1,576 guests
No Members online

Old 08-18-2024, 12:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
You didn’t mention anything about the dude you were with for a year. What do you mean by it was a date for them, but not for you?
I posted about him in the D&R thread long before you joined this site.

It was a date for them because they assumed since I agreed to hang out with them for a day, that it was a date. So, I had to make it clear that this isn’t a date. It’s more like an “outing” with a friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
Omg - I told a friend who went to Chicago over the summer to be sure to go to Portillo’s for a Chicago hot dog. She rolled her eyes at me and was almost insulted that I suggested that she eat a hot dog. They are SO good! Thanks for confirming what I thought I knew.
lol
If only she knew what she was missing.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 08-18-2024, 02:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
All those Cedar Pointe rides and you get sea sick? This does not compute!
Lfmao! I remember that. He’d spend $100 something odd dollars for a ticket, and in his case $200 for two tickets so they wouldn’t have to wait long in line. It was like a speed pass or something. Now he’s sick over a boat ride Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
I posted about him in the D&R thread long before you joined this site.

It was a date for them because they assumed since I agreed to hang out with them for a day, that it was a date. So, I had to make it clear that this isn’t a date. It’s more like an “outing” with a friend?
CG, not only were you wishy-washy as hell, you were one of those types who liked playing with dudes emotions because you could. You knew what you were doing. Up in here acting like you didn’t know it was a date Lol!
Old 08-18-2024, 05:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
CG, not only were you wishy-washy as hell, you were one of those types who liked playing with dudes emotions because you could. You knew what you were doing. Up in here acting like you didn’t know it was a date Lol!
Nope.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 08-18-2024, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

JJ McCarthy hurt already. Out, before the season even started. Oh well, that’s No Blue for ya.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 08-18-2024, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

I've been having technical issues with logging into Greekchat. I emailed John today and obviously I am good now. Yay!

I had to get back on here STAT to respond to CG talking smack about JJ.

CG, it looks like your crappy football luck is extending into 2024. I'd say switch to the Lions, but we don't want your bad mojo. Who did you say you wanted to cheer for this year as your backup team? Miami, because of their pretty uniforms?

Anyway, poor JJ. I am really bummed for him.

Also, Colin Cowherd compared MSU football to a "tire tire," lol. So that's not looking good for you either.
Old 08-18-2024, 07:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Also, I am bummed that I missed the picture of Daisy and your annoying neighbor dog! Pippin says "woof."
Old 08-18-2024, 07:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
I've been having technical issues with logging into Greekchat. I emailed John today and obviously I am good now. Yay!
Glad you made it back!
Old 08-18-2024, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
All those Cedar Pointe rides and you get sea sick? This does not compute!
Yeah, I couldn’t figure out why. We had taken my dad out on a similar boat ride for Father’s Day and I was fine. I don’t know what happened this time.

Quote:
Lfmao! I remember that. He’d spend $100 something odd dollars for a ticket, and in his case $200 for two tickets so they wouldn’t have to wait long in line. It was like a speed pass or something. Now he’s sick over a boat ride Lol!
Those were fast lane passes.

Felt a little better after everything came up. Man, almost to the car, everything came out as a 5-mile long, projectile hurl. I was so nauseated, I couldn’t even drive back home.
Old 08-18-2024, 10:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Those were fast lane passes.

Felt a little better after everything came up. Man, almost to the car, everything came out as a 5-mile long, projectile hurl. I was so nauseated, I couldn’t even drive back home.
See what happens when you take your pops, an Alpha Man on a boat ride? No issues, because you were around an Alpha. If I had to be around Nopes, I’d be puking, too Lol!

You didn’t go home? Where’d you stay, a hotel?

If you had puked on the boat, you’d have caused a Krappa hurling, chain reaction.
https://youtu.be/49aLQJ05tJI?si=DU7i8CfHq88N8hdM

Lol!!

Other than that, how was it though?
Old 08-18-2024, 11:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
See what happens when you take your pops, an Alpha Man on a boat ride? No issues, because you were around an Alpha. If I had to be around Nopes, I’d be puking, too Lol!

You didn’t go home? Where’d you stay, a hotel?

If you had puked on the boat, you’d have caused a Krappa hurling, chain reaction.

Lol!!

Other than that, how was it though?
🤣🤣 Yeah, okay man. Smh.

No, I went home. I brought my wife on the boat ride with me. She drove us back home when it was over.

It was nice. Very classy. Nice jazz, dinner, and socializing. My kind of boat ride. I’d have had a better time if I didn’t get sick.
Old 08-19-2024, 10:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
JJ McCarthy hurt already. Out, before the season even started. Oh well, that’s No Blue for ya.
Quote:

CG, it looks like your crappy football luck is extending into 2024. I'd say switch to the Lions, but we don't want your bad mojo. Who did you say you wanted to cheer for this year as your backup team? Miami, because of their pretty uniforms?

Also, Colin Cowherd compared MSU football to a "tire tire," lol. So that's not looking good for you either.
Doesn’t really matter right now. If he didn’t get hurt, the Vikings still would have used his rookie year to watch and learn. I don’t think they’d have played with him. Not as a rookie. Most teams don’t.
Old 08-19-2024, 11:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Doesn’t really matter right now. If he didn’t get hurt, the Vikings still would have used his rookie year to watch and learn. I don’t think they’d have played with him. Not as a rookie. Most teams don’t.
What’d he injure?
Old 08-19-2024, 02:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
What’d he injure?
His meniscus. It’s a knee injury.
Old 08-19-2024, 02:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
His meniscus. It’s a knee injury.
He’s done, with a knee injury. They might as well pay him his contract out, demote him to Gatorade dude for the remainder of the season, give him a swift kick in the ass, and send him back to the hood in Flint or Detroit, wherever the hell he’s from. It’d have to be a light swift kick in the ass though, otherwise he’d sue the Vikings. Then they’d have to pay for him to get surgery on his ass-niscus, which would be another expense. Vikings would end up going broke fuckin with him. Then, since CG was a cheerleader and is obviously still all up into her cheerleading days, she wouldn’t have a team to cheer for no more.
Old 08-19-2024, 05:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

lololololololol
Omg!!! HILARIOUS!!!

I was like, Oh Dear God, Blue Boy! My Vikings are already cursed, but Blue Boy is going to make it worse and harder for them to get away from the curse.

I was reading my newsfeed about Blue Boy and I think he’ll be like the only first-round quarterback in the history of the modern draft era since like the 60s or something like that, to miss his entire rookie season because of an injury. Ya see? This is why I’m always saying No Blue.

Quote:
Also, I am bummed that I missed the picture of Daisy and your annoying neighbor dog! Pippin says "woof."
Did it disappear? I have no idea how to make my own pictures stay posted in here. It’s really frustrating.

Awww Pippin is such a sweetie! He sent Daisy and I a thank you card for the MSU and Vikings doggy toys we sent him. He was so happy, lol.

Quote:
Glad you made it back!
Ditto.

Quote:
Quote:
He’s done, with a knee injury. They might as well pay him his contract out, demote him to Gatorade dude for the remainder of the season, give him a swift kick in the ass, and send him back to the hood in Flint or Detroit, wherever the hell he’s from. It’d have to be a light swift kick in the ass though, otherwise he’d sue the Vikings. Then they’d have to pay for him to get surgery on his ass-niscus, which would be another expense. Vikings would end up going broke fuckin with him. Then, since CG was a cheerleader and is obviously still all up into her cheerleading days, she wouldn’t have a team to cheer for no more.
Hahahahahahahaha!!! HILARIOUS!!! You are terrible!

HARRIS/WALZ 2024