Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,410
0 members and 1,410 guests
No Members online

Old 10-08-2002, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face

I cannot believe I we are actually having this conversation on here.

Its wierd, I can talk with my boys about this at length, but seeing it in words is kinda wierd.

I feel dirty having read this. Like I need to go scrub my soul or something.

Old 10-08-2002, 12:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Lifesaver- I can help scrub you when I get to San Antonio-
Scrubbing hot Lambda Chi's - hmm, anyone else wanna go on a road trip?

(SORRY This thread has my brain in the WRONG place!)

Facebook
Old 10-08-2002, 01:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovemyglo
I just wish that every man had to taste it once in their life... JUST ONCE....
And Corbin, I meant which do you prefer a woman to do to you, but since you seem to be interested in the other direction, that is cool!
I figured that, just couldn't resist the joke.

librasoul, I got no problems going down on a girl. I figured the rule was to make the guy go first, cause if she went first, he'd just fall asleep
Old 10-08-2002, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Corbin Dallas
librasoul, I got no problems going down on a girl. I figured the rule was to make the guy go first, cause if she went first, he'd just fall asleep
HA! Too funny!
Old 10-08-2002, 02:36 PM
Banned

Anonimity

I am totally taking advantage of the luxuries the internet provides in no girl knowing who I am by talking about this crap.

RC, I dig ya on the FUPA but even little FUPA's freak me out. I've started looking at girls differently to make sure they don't even arch their backs as that can possibly lead to a FUPA.

ilovemyglo, what are you even talking about? You taste it for one second. If a guy goes down on a girl, he's licking the salmon stick for a while. The whole process on the whole is a lot more intricate as well. You have to look for a fisherman in a canoe and all that crap...you feel like a sniper at the end who found his target and did something he had to but sadly regretted.

I didn't even know spitters still existed and how in the world do you people have these discussions with family???

-Rudey
--The FUPA discussion was more interesting than this
Old 10-08-2002, 03:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Rudey, a small FUPA? I am 5'7 and weigh 138, which is 5 pounds more than my ideal. When I stant up straigt I can see a small bump below my belly button before it straigtens out again at the top of the short and curlies. I always thought it was kind of sexy looking I mean stick thin is just gross.

So you have a problem with a small one? Do you have issues with reality?
Old 10-08-2002, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Well now that FUPA has been officially defined as what I ORIGINALLY thought it was, I have to say that I have never, ever seen a female over the age of about 11 who DIDN'T have at least a little bit of it. Want to see a perfect example? Britney Spears......for all her muscled abs, she is rockin the FUPA.

Just for the gentlemen's info, FUPA comes and goes at different times over the month. FUPA is located exactly at the uterus....we swell and get all full of stuff at various times and then the FUPA really hangs out there. Once you have given birth, you are permanently stretched out in that general area, and no matter how much body fat you lose, you still have extra skin there from all that growing, and you will never be FUPA-less again. Unless you have a tummy tuck, in which case you will have SUPA (scarred upper pussy area.)

As to the whole spit vs. swallow thing, I have always just been a gulp it and forget it kind of gal, but that goes out the window if I accidentally get a hair. This is gross but our dog sleeps in our bed a lot so in addition to stray pubes, the big problem we have is that if he gets into bed and lays on his stomach at all before we get busy, dog hairs stick to his package and then I have to practically use a lint roller on him. Hair stuck in the back of my mouth or throat makes me gag, so I have to spit and rinse out the hair if that happens.

Girls, you can make him taste it......it's called snowballing, I believe.
Old 10-08-2002, 03:56 PM
GreekChat Member

RubberSoul!@!@! HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA OMMMAGOSH that is funny. What kind of dog do you have?
Old 10-08-2002, 05:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay... just had a funny/disturbing thought. What if you saw a girl with a big FUPA sporting a camel toe? Maybe she could have a mullet too!
Old 10-08-2002, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KappaKittyCat
Hey Rudey,

Don't think that hanging out between a guy's legs is right up there with sucking on a really yummy popsicle or anything. See the "Does our junk stank?" thread for more detail. And as for your assessment that what we do is mostly brainless, I refer you to Dante & Veronica's discourse on the subject in Kevin Smith's Clerks. Each set of equipment provides its own unique challenges and requires its own set of tactics. I also would suggest that you refrain from making such an observation in front of any woman who has or might ever go down on you. You might well get slapped and you definitely won't get any more of her loving.

I tend to follow the same MO as SuperSister and RubberSoul. I didn't used to, though. It took me a long time to get to that point, however. The first time I ever went down on a guy I threw up. I just object if a guy expects a woman to swallow. No, thank you. To me that's on the same line as refusing to use a condom. If I don't want your stuff in me, I don't want your stuff in me. But at this point in my life, I'd like to think that if I'm comfortable enough with a guy to be going down on him, I shouldn't have any objections about swallowing his stuff.
Old 10-08-2002, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Actually I never said I spit, to be honest.
But it isn't like we don't taste it but for a second. First off, you guys get so excited that someone is paying attention to your little man besides your hand you dribble, some guys do a lot of this, some a little. Mix that with saliva and it stays in your mouth for a bit. Not to mention if we are nice enough to add a little ball licking with it, then you get to taste that wonderful SMELT (I believe someone referred to it!) which by the way would taste great on rotting socks! Then you have to add in the fact that the guy probably did something stupid like spray cologne down there, (just in case, wink wink) which tastes like pure rubbing alchohol. Then he gets all hot and bothered, shoots some hot salty crap that has the consitency of silly putty, into your mouth and you have to have three or four gulps before you get it all down. Then you have to get something to drink to get the taste out of your mouth (kind of like medicine, the after taste doesn't go away fast enough!)

As for licking the salmon stick- if you don't like it they make flavored water based lubricants that help, that is what I use for my guy, and it makes everything taste better...
Old 10-08-2002, 05:29 PM
GreekChat Member

yall done really WENT THERE now.

TMI RUBBERSOUL TMI TMI TMI.
Old 10-08-2002, 05:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay... I can't believe I am posting this, as I tend to refrain from posting anything personal here.

But, I swallow... always have. And it has nothing to do with getting the taste out of my mouth as y'all say, it is just quicker and neater and boys seem to prefer it (I do aim to please). In fact, I do not think the taste is bad AT ALL.

But, I have to agree with ilovemyglo on the cologne thing... what are you thinking? It's like licking a bar of soap. Bathe thoroughly and things are A-OK for me...
Old 10-08-2002, 05:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Anonimity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudey
ilovemyglo, what are you even talking about? You taste it for one second. If a guy goes down on a girl, he's licking the salmon stick for a while. The whole process on the whole is a lot more intricate as well. You have to look for a fisherman in a canoe and all that crap...you feel like a sniper at the end who found his target and did something he had to but sadly regretted.
LOL!! Funny post!

ilovemyglo and RubberSoul...

Just when you thought the topic couldn't get any worse!
Old 10-08-2002, 05:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
RubberSoul:

As a guy I always though sloppy pussy was something different.

It wasn't that some of the girl's stuff was hanging out, that should actually happen to a certain degree when the chick is aroused.

Its when the structure doesn't seem firm. Like the lips and surounding areas want to get sucked in . . .

I guess the visual would be sticking something long and firm into a wall of jello with a hole in it . . . as the object penetrates, the wall is so un-firm that the surrounding area seems to want to cave into the hole with the object.

IT should feel very firm but doesn't . . . .

IT doesn't seem to be a weight issue. IT seems to be a flab issue or a fitnes issue. Tighter bodies have less caveing. . .

There are a lot of thin girls, we call them cardio queens in the gym, that also cave a lot because even though they are a size 3 or less, they feel flabby.

Anyway, that is what we thought a sloppy pussy was.