No Members online

Old 09-12-2004, 11:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Thumbs up

Congrats on getting the panhell rep!
Old 09-13-2004, 12:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
Congrats on getting Panhell rep!

4 hours..that's short! It takes us 4 hours, if not more and we ae a small chapter!

Lot's of Sig Delt luv,

Caryn

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 09-17-2004, 08:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Tally, by way of Port Charlotte, by way of Howell MI
Send a message via AIM to GONOLES
I think I can be quite the nerd. BUT I know we have been struggling a bit with keeping everyone motivated and up to date with things.... so I took some initiative and created a temporary website to let everyone feel more.... together.

wanna check it out? It needs a lot of work, but we will hopefully be getting a professional site soon, and this was the best free site that I could find. The girls seem to like it, and it has been a lot easier to get a hold of everyone. But let me know what you think, and what I can add!

http://fsusigdelts.bravehost.com

Old 09-18-2004, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to efcheerBB
I just wanted to say that the website looks good. Just enough information for people to know. I posted in your guestbook, so feel free to IM me whenever. Yea for your New Member/Founding term Good luck sweetie

Lots of Love in SDT,
Elena

GO GREEN GO WHITE
Old 09-24-2004, 12:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to efcheerBB
Okay,
So I was looking at your guestbook and I noticed that you guys have Maria Allen as your consultant. That is so cool. She came to my chapter last year during rush. She is so cute and adorable. Tell her that the Beta Beta chapter says hello!

In SDT,
Elena

GO GREEN GO WHITE
Old 09-24-2004, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

maria

Maria is the cutest girl in this world! I LOVE her so so much... I will def. give her your message.
Old 10-10-2004, 01:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to red0282
maria allen is our consulant as well! She is so sweet...has she shown you her southern curtsey?

~tash
Old 10-10-2004, 11:38 AM
GreekChat Member

That's so cool! Maria is a serious traveller! Yeah, she has curtsied for us, she is a southern belle! She has helped us all out so much!

We just had a retreat- which we needed SO much! We had a special ceremony, that ended up being half a cry-fest! I wont get into details, but it is a lot harder colonizing than what I thought it would be! I personally cried, which made me feel so much closer to all of my sisters, so I am glad I did.

We are also getting our twins in three weeks, but they are secret right now. Isnt that COOL?? Especially for a colony of our size. Maria is doing SUCH a great job, and so are all the girls. I am sure you know how the secret twin thing works, but we get to leave clue gifts once a week for our twin sis, and make all these cool traditions that will be handed down for generations!

Our Pearl Program is going GREAT so far. Although I am sorry to say that about 10 more girls have dropped. It went from 136-ish to 120 right now.. which is STILL awesome because there are some sororities on campus who have been here for generations, who do not have those numbers. I was surprised to learn that!

As the PH rep. I am creating some traditions as well. But I would like some more input on little things that we could do for other sororities. I have made them SDT loves XYZ posters and have offored them thanks. I have given cards, candy, and little trinkets in their mail boxes. I have started a PH princess, which I make opportunities to allow the girls to get points for attending PH things. WHat else can I do?

Sorry this is so long, but I just wanted to update yall!

Oh yeah, our initiation is OCT 30th! I am soooooooo happy and excited. When we get initiated, we become a forreal chapter

WRITE ME BACK SISTERS!!!

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT,

Cayte
Old 10-10-2004, 12:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Buttonz Send a message via MSN to Buttonz Send a message via Yahoo to Buttonz
Seems like things are going great for all of you!! I am so happy. Yes, it always suxs when girls drop, but it happens. Many girls don't totally understand justhow diffcult being a NM is, on top of that you girls are the re-colonzing a chapter, it must be so much harder. Just keep on going as you have been.

Do you girls get any say on who you get as your twin?

Patriae Multae Spes Una
Old 10-10-2004, 03:06 PM
GreekChat Member

well.. as far as the twin thang goes, we were given a sheet with 4 people we would liek to get paired up with. The sisterhood chair was going to try to pair up girls this way. Say, I put jane doe as my number 1, and jane doe put me as her number 1, chances are we would get each other. BUT, I am not sure if this was just to throw us off, but there is a rumor that the picking was just random... which makes it more mysterious... who knows though. We just started a tradition that the first gift you give is a decorated teddy bear. Cute huh?
Old 10-10-2004, 10:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Delta Eta

Hey! Congrats!! We were the most recent chapter before you girls to colonize, we got our charter 12/7/04 so were here for you! I was on colony board and our first exec board so let me know if you need anything, all our girls would love to give you tips too, i'm sure you are getting mentors also (i know we got names from other chapters to contact). Good luck with everything! IM me at LukyByzConfusion or email me at Wooash@juno.com if you want any advice :-)

Sig Delt Love

Ash