GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Order
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,164
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, ibtisamkhan
» Online Users: 898
0 members and 898 guests
No Members online

Old 07-10-2003, 02:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Check out Kappa Alpha Psi forum

Hey I just wanted to suggest y'all check out an interesting thread in the Kappa Alpha Psi forum. I went over there and read a post which advised a rushee that he needs to "Understand that when you step foot on that campus you are on equal footing with every other black male who is interested in the fraternity" I then advised the person who posted he should be more politically correct and to avoid using "black male" as that implies only black males are allowed in. Everyone took offense to that statement and it got off on a tangent and a debate followed.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AndrewNickatina
Yea some people are so ignorant these days.
Old 07-11-2003, 02:00 AM
GreekChat Member

I wouldn't say anyway is ignorant. It's just that some people have opinions based on emotion and not facts. And some people don't care what the facts are as they will never accept the truth or listen to anyone else

Andrew, you're a KA at UC-Riverside? That's a nice looking house. Could you maybe help me out with my chapter's website, or lack there of, or talk to someone who could?
Thanks

Last edited by kafromTN; 07-11-2003 at 04:48 AM.
Old 07-11-2003, 01:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Honeykiss1974

In no way am I trying to "start trouble" as you like to think. I am only pointing out that there was an educated debate going on, see enlightenment06 [I believe that is the correct user id] posts.

That is why I was stating to check it out, so that they can read the whole thread and get the complete context. I pointed out the only comment which I originally posted about. Please notice I stated a debate followed again showing that there was more to be read in the Kappa Alpha Psi forum.

Please refrain from accusing me of things I did not infer in the least bit. If you are going to comment on a post, please do so based on content and not throw accusations around or personal attacks. Like i have mentioned in various posts, I do not base debates on emotion, but instead I base it on facts.

Thank you, and please have a wonderful day.
Old 07-11-2003, 11:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AndrewNickatina
I dunno who is in charge of the website right now because 2 of the main guys that did a lot of the work just became alumni. However I came across a website that belongs to a KA alumni and hes really good at this stuff from what i saw from his projects. Check this site out.

http://mars.utm.edu/~braalewi/webdesign.html
Old 09-09-2004, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

What a surprise!

I found this site a few weeks ago and was checking out some of the posts and to my surprise I find my old website listed here. I'm a KA from UT Martin. My new website is www.thebrandon.net and we also have revamped our chapter site at www.kao1865.org. Check is out sometime guys. You can register and join in on our many discussions and you can also sumbit a link to your chapter's site.