Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,227
0 members and 1,227 guests
No Members online

Old 02-24-2001, 02:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Post crush

Okay....One of my best friends is pledging a sorority and her blood sister is also a sister of said sorority. I had the biggest crush on the oldest of the two back when I (and my friend) were in the sixth grade. I used to fantasize about her helping me with my history homework. Anyway, I want to be just friends with both of them now, so shoul I even broch this subject or just be like Hey wahts up? Any advice from girls (or guys) would be apprecited, espically since almost every girl I know has cried on my shoulder at one time or another.
Old 02-24-2001, 05:37 PM

Don't say anything about crushing on her, just be like "hey, what's up." She probably already knew .
Old 02-24-2001, 09:24 PM
GreekChat Member

yeah probably. Good call. thanx
Old 02-25-2001, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Hi Billy Optimist!

Thanks for responding to my posts Well, if you want to be just friends with her, the best bet would be to never bring it up. However, since you are bringing it up, even though it is in this forum , do you honestly not have any feelings for her anymore? Sorry for being quite nosy!

IMO, though, it wouldn't hurt for you to bring it up very very casually, if you want to see her reaction. If you don't like the girl anymore, you'll have a very easy time just joking about it I actually told one of my close guy friends about a month ago that I had liked him, and you know what? It turned out that he liked me too! Too bad that we didn't hook up, cuz we didn't know! Who knows, you might find out that she liked you back...
Old 02-25-2001, 02:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Newbie,
No prob. thanks for responding to mine. I don't think I'll bring it up though. No I don't have any feelings for here anymore, but still think she is pretty. Actully, I saw a really cute girl tonight. It was right after her sorority's and the fraternity's my friends are in mixer ended. She was dressed as a school girl cuz that was the theme, and she was had glasses like me and was the perfect height (sp?) to curl up and rest her head on my chest i didn't get a chance to talk with her though because a couple of her sisters were going up stairs and wanted her to come to right as I was approaching her. girls always seem to that
That sucks about you and your friend, but everything works out in the end

[This message has been edited by Billy Optimist (edited February 25, 2001).]
Old 02-25-2001, 04:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy

Actully nevermind about the girl I saw tonight because i think i know who she is. I think she is one of the people that was at our freshman orintation. If its her then she already has a boyfriend