Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, TSigmaSlay
» Online Users: 954
0 members and 954 guests
No Members online

Old 04-02-2004, 04:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry School Issues!

U of T just released its fall/winter schedule, and I found out that almost all classes in the certificate program I intend to take are in the evenings! The thing is, after taking mostly night classes for the past two years, and it's not something I want to do anymore. However, I might not be able to find a job before September, and I don't really want to "bum at home" all day. *SIGH*
Old 04-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Ginger

Almost all of the classes in my major (history) were night classes. I usually had night class 3 days a week, and one or two classes during the day.

It can be a pain in the arse, or really convenient, depending on how you look at it. I hated it at first, but then I realized how much free time I was getting by having one, 3 hour night class rather than 3 1-hour classes for each credit.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:09 AM
GreekChat Member

I feel ya. I just found out that the ONLY German class (my major) that I can take next semester is offered at 3-4 PM, MWF. Class til 4 on Fridays? How much does that suck??? But I have to take it, since there's nothing else I can take...
Old 04-03-2004, 08:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Think of it as practice for when you get a "real job" and have to work until 5:30 or 6:00 every Friday! Someday, you'll look back and say "I wish I was still done by 4:00 pm every Friday".

Dee
Old 04-03-2004, 02:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Suck it up. It's school and sometimes it happens like that. Chances are you will probably get a job where you might get shafted with weird hours for the first few years so it's better to get used to it now.