Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,476
3 members and 1,473 guests
Cookiez17, John

Old 01-25-2004, 07:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to julz620
DP Visit

We just had a DP Visit from Sarah Phillips from the Delta Nu chapter...she was great!!! She gave us so many great ideas on achieving our goals and she's way better than the old DP. Delta Nu's, we met some of you when you came to our Preference Party in Fall 2002, but I think it would be a blast for our chapter to do a walkout out there!

Lemme know what u guys think!

Tau Lovin!
Old 01-25-2004, 11:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ASTLuv21
Our DP, Lisa-Maria Fredricks, actually came to 1/2 of our meeting tonight. We pinned two NM's 2night also and she went up to my Little and goes "I'm Lisa-Maria and I'm the DP." My little's facial expression was sorta funny bc she didn't know what DP meant. She will be visiting again in March for a full closed weekend. She only came today bc she was meeting with our President.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey! I'm so glad you had fun w/Sarah! We have Jenni and she is so amazing. We had some details to work out at the beginning of the semester and she was right there on the phone for like an hour at like midnight. So wonderful! She is a great fit for our chapter in regards to energy and ideas Yea AST!

Seriously, you ladies should come. We are hopin' to go down to Eastern this semster, but it is mad crazy. Gimmie some dates, I'll run 'em by the chapter, last time you ladies came it was a blast!!!! And it's been like two years, so most of the women who were around then are gone and our currentl ladies really need to meet other chapters to actually feel that national connection!
Old 01-26-2004, 11:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to julz620
Hey, Little E...sarah actually mentioned u! we were talking about all the sarahs in our chapter and how they go by last names, and "little sarra" and she said u guys had 3 erin's and one of them went by little e.

then i was excited that u chatted here and i had to tell you!!
Old 01-26-2004, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

the only bad thing i'm used to being called Lil E but now people are starting to stop I got it my frosh year so i guess i've grown out of it a little but oh wells

do you use AOL? if so mine is LittleEDN38 Hope to hear from you!