Welcome to our newest member, craig171
» Online Users: 1,262
3 members and 1,259 guests
Cookiez17, John

Old 09-03-2003, 01:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PSK480
Conventions in Savannah, GA

Back in mid-August The Grand Chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa held our 59th General Convention at the Hyatt in Savannah, GA. I was told your convention next summer is in Savannah. So, if you want to know more about stuff to do from someone who was just there for a convention or just want to know more about my awesome time, just pm me or reply to this thread. I look forward to discussing what a good time Savannah and conventions can be.
Phi Sigma Kappa - Nu Pentaton #480
"From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." -William Shakespeare
Old 09-05-2003, 12:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for the heads-up! I look forward to going to convention next year! My husband is an alumni of Phi Sigma Kappa (Epsilon Rho Chp) and he had really wanted to go the PSK convention this year, but work, etc. conflicted. Maybe I can drag him to the AST convention!!!
Old 09-08-2003, 10:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Savannah!

Yes, please let us know about Savannah, GA!!! I'm talking with a couple of sisters about going down there a few days early to hang out and have fun. AST doesn't leave us much free time once convention starts, so can you think of some quick things for us to do?

Also, any hotel tips? We're in the Hyatt too, I think.

Thanks!
PsychTau
Old 09-08-2003, 10:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PSK480
The Phi Sigma Kappa convention was amazing. If you're in the Hyatt try to get a room with an Atrium view, that's what we had and it was the best for meeting brothers b/c we'd all be out on our balconies. I know we didn't have anything after 4 or so most nights, we had a riverboat dinner cruise one night. Check out River Street that's where all the shops and bars are at and City Market is really cool too.
Phi Sigma Kappa - Nu Pentaton #480
"From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." -William Shakespeare