Threads: 115,585
Welcome to our newest member, rubbybuble
» Online Users: 1,461
1 members and 1,460 guests
No Members online

Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Hurricane Helene

Been so busy with other things I really haven't been keeping updated with all the news about this.

I knew Hurricane Helene was probably bad, but I had absolutely no idea how bad Hurricane Helene was until today. In 2004 I inadvertently ended up experiencing the eye of the storm (or very close to the eye of the storm) in Hurricane Charley. What I experienced and saw then was really bad, surreal at times, but nothing like this, at least where I was.

Just watched a bunch of videos on YouTube about the aftermath of Hurricane Helene.

As far as I can tell, it seems that Western North Carolina was hit terribly hard by Hurricane Helene. Asheville, NC and surrounding areas. I'm sure other areas as well in Florida, Georgia & Tennessee. Maybe more.

Some areas were absolutely devastated. In some places, a catastrophe.

There are many people who have suffered terribly and continue to suffer the aftermath of Hurricane Helene.

Please say a prayer for those impacted as I'm sure they need it.

Feel free to use this thread as a both a general discussion about Hurricane Helene as well as a place to post links to fundraisers, charities & etc that you believe we should support. I'm sure those who have been most impacted will need a lot of help to recover and rebuild their lives.