GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,421
0 members and 1,421 guests
No Members online

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Holy cow. Just looked back through your posts and didn’t realize you like using ! I typically don’t post here. Was trying to see where this went off the rails as I haven’t any recollection of any interaction with you, positive or negative.

Hence I see you took umbrage at my post, erroneously assuming that I was targeting you. Please be assured that is far from the truth. Whilst I do try to be courteous, I failed in this exchange with you.

Carry on with your convos, and accept this acknowledgment of my part in this most unpleasant exchange as an apology for any misunderstanding. I reiterate, you were not even on my radar when I posted.
Ok cool. My bad then. Thought you were posting to me. No apologies from you to me necessary. I apologize to you for my response.
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
There are cheerleaders in baseball in other countries. And then, cheerleaders are needed because their cheers and dances help the actual people playing the sport play the game better. They also are capable of leading the fans to cheer along in order to keep the team encouraged and motivated to win the game. They can start “the wave” and have an entire stadium doing it. Yes, cheerleaders are needed. It takes a lot to be a cheerleader.

When I cheered in grade school, I started going to cheerleading summer camp every summer. Plus, camp, with my gymnastics experience really helped me to make the team all through high school and part of college. I only cheered for a little over two years in college though, due to my school work.

Oh, and my tumbling skills were awesome. I was like one of the only cheerleaders on the team in 8th grade and through high school that could throw a round off back handspring pass. I wasn’t captain for nothing ya know.

Don’t mess with us Phrozen Sands, you will lose.
Lol I believe you, CG. You win. What the hell does it mean to “throw a round off back handspring pass”? Sounds like a crazy, new pass play from a QB. They actually have a cheerleading camp? Lmao
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lol I believe you, CG. You win. What the hell does it mean to “throw a round off back handspring pass”? Sounds like a crazy, new pass play from a QB.
I was trying to find a good tutorial one for you to see, but I couldn’t find one. This is what it is though.
https://youtube.com/shorts/gF5nR-Eac...a74B_SXC2PAvck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
They actually have a cheerleading camp? Lmao
Yep. I loved it. I learned so much. And then, you don’t have to try out to go to camp. So, they’re great for getting you better with your cheer techniques, which really helps during tryouts.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024