Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,045
2 members and 1,043 guests
Cookiez17, John

Old 08-23-2024, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Aww, how sweet. I got my first QFP! Thank you SO much! You’re the best!

Well, there are no differences, really. There are only individual personality differences because we are all unique in our own way. Biologically, there are none. We look like we do based on geographical location on Earth. Trump is a bigot, and because you support him, that automatically makes you one, too, whether consciously or subconsciously. Oh, and the Earth isn’t flat. You seem kind of stupid, so I just wanted to add that to my response, just in case you’re one of those, too.

So anyway, back to biology and geography. Are you aware that during WWII there was a sick man like Trump who also said “they are destroying the blood of our nation”, and who was also too dumb to understand simple science? As a result, well over 6 million innocent people were murdered.

And thanks again for giving me my first QFP. You are so kind. Because I didn’t want your kindness to go unrewarded, I changed your username. Do you like it?

You’re welcome.
I guess your first QFP will have to wait until another time, since evidently the mods didn't think it wise to leave up your post regaling the attempted murder on a former president.

When I stopped by GC earlier today, it was only to see if there were recruitment statistics posted. This thread was at the top of the page, and I foolishly wandered in. I'm really not a "Trumper", but I am certainly not going to vote for Kamala and open borders, inflation and Soviet style price controls, or for a vice president that thought a "snitch line" during COVID was a good idea. I'm not sure why those opinions qualify me for being stupid, a bigot or, oh yeah, the antichrist. And if you are really that worried about the Jewish people murdered during WWII, perhaps you could be a little more concerned about those yelling "We are Hamas" and "from the river to the sea."

Again, sorry you'll have to wait for your first actual QFP. Maybe Kathy Griffin could give you a little insight into posts like that.
Old 08-23-2024, 09:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMBASS View Post
I guess your first QFP will have to wait until another time, since evidently the mods didn't think it wise to leave up your post regaling the attempted murder on a former president.

When I stopped by GC earlier today, it was only to see if there were recruitment statistics posted. This thread was at the top of the page, and I foolishly wandered in. I'm really not a "Trumper", but I am certainly not going to vote for Kamala and open borders, inflation and Soviet style price controls, or for a vice president that thought a "snitch line" during COVID was a good idea. I'm not sure why those opinions qualify me for being stupid, a bigot or, oh yeah, the antichrist. And if you are really that worried about the Jewish people murdered during WWII, perhaps you could be a little more concerned about those yelling "We are Hamas" and "from the river to the sea."

Again, sorry you'll have to wait for your first actual QFP. Maybe Kathy Griffin could give you a little insight into posts like that.
I don’t know about CG, but I read some of your previous posts. You’re ignorant as hell. STFU.
Old 08-24-2024, 12:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL66 View Post

But you’ll vote for a Soviet style president who wants to be a dictator. Ok.

I’ve never heard of such a thing, but a Covid “snitch line”, is a lot better than drinking bleach and “hitting the body” with UV light to “kill it.”

Yep. A former president who only cares about himself, who also happens to be a rapist, misogynist, an insurrectionist, a thief who wouldn’t return top secret documents, also shared information from those documents with people who were not authorized to see them, a bigot and a convicted felon who also wants to be a dictator and take us all back. He’s dangerous and a threat to this country and everyone in it, including you. I have no compassion for him whatsoever. He’s gotta go.

Frankly, I don’t care who you vote for. You’re definitely a Trumper, though.

You misread my post. I didn’t say anything about the Jews, because it wasn’t only Jews that were being murdered and experimented on.

Well, fortunately for me, and unfortunately for others, inflation didn’t really affect me and my family. And I live in Minnesota, so problems at the border don’t affect me either. But losing our democracy will affect us all.

Mods, I’m sorry for my post. Thank you for deleting it if it was against the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lmao @ you talking to her like she’s in 1st grade.
lol
Ok, so I can be a bit condescending sometimes. I’m working on that.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 08-24-2024, 04:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol
Ok, so I can be a bit condescending sometimes. I’m working on that.
Sometimes?

I’m relatively new here, and you’ve been pretty snobby since I’ve been a member on this site.
Old 08-24-2024, 05:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL66 View Post

She posted that she won’t sit next to Trump supporters. She plays musical chairs at coffee shops so she can avoid any kind of contact with them. You’re fighting a losing battle. Just agree to disagree with her and keep it moving.
Old 08-24-2024, 05:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Not to stay off topic, but since we’re on the assassination attempt, I still think it was fabricated. I don’t really get into conspiracy theories, but that whole fiasco seems too obvious. I know people with AR-15 style rifles, and one of the owners told me that if a bullet from those rifles just grazed someone’s ear, their ear would be about 90% gone or entirely gone. Interesting how there wasn’t much said about it after it happened.
Old 08-24-2024, 01:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
She posted that she won’t sit next to Trump supporters. She plays musical chairs at coffee shops so she can avoid any kind of contact with them. You’re fighting a losing battle. Just agree to disagree with her and keep it moving.
Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Not to stay off topic, but since we’re on the assassination attempt, I still think it was fabricated. I don’t really get into conspiracy theories, but that whole fiasco seems too obvious. I know people with AR-15 style rifles, and one of the owners told me that if a bullet from those rifles just grazed someone’s ear, their ear would be about 90% gone or entirely gone. Interesting how there wasn’t much said about it after it happened.
When you originally posted your thoughts about that, at first I was thinking how could that be faked? Looking at it now, I’m starting to have a change of thought. Especially, because it’s involving that clown.