Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,544
4 members and 1,540 guests
Xidelt

Old 07-21-2001, 11:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Where are all the ADPi's??

Hey girls, I was just wondering where everyone was. We need to be more active on these boards! You know, like the Chi O's are! I would love to chat more with my sisters from all around the country. Ya'll are awesome women and I would love to get to know you more. So let's start talkin'!
Pi Love-
TechADPI

------------------
Sisters are not like autumn leaves you find just anywhere, but sisters are like diamonds, very precious and rare!
Old 07-31-2001, 09:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ADPiKnight
Smile

I agree...Hopefully when school gets going agian this will get going too. Is there any way to e-mail chapters and have their girl know about this and encourage them to post? That's maybe an idea...

TT luv!
Old 08-01-2001, 09:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Arrow

Hey girls! Where are you guys from? I'm from Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, KY. I just rushed this past spring & love it so far
Old 08-02-2001, 12:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I go to Texas Tech University. I also rushed this past spring princessgin! Good luck in fall rush y'all!

------------------
Sisters are not like autumn leaves you find just anywhere, but sisters are like diamonds, very precious and rare!
Old 08-02-2001, 10:22 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm a 'lil nervous b/c a lot of girls from my high school are going through & it seems like they all want to go ADPI only for the reason that they've heard a lot of good things. That's awesome, but truthfully I doubt some of them will get in because of their grades, reputation, etc. I just hope they don't hate me because of it
Old 08-05-2001, 10:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey girls, I am an ADiPi frome Arizona state University and I love it. Our sorority is the second largest on campus and growing every year. We are also moving into our new housing in less then 2 weeks. Its definately going to be an exciting year. I wish you all luck on Spirit week and Fall Rush!!!
Pi Love
Old 08-08-2001, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by princessgin:
I'm a 'lil nervous b/c a lot of girls from my high school are going through & it seems like they all want to go ADPI only for the reason that they've heard a lot of good things. That's awesome, but truthfully I doubt some of them will get in because of their grades, reputation, etc. I just hope they don't hate me because of it
Princess -
they'll end up where they belong.. if it's not in your house, they'll get over it quickly enough
Just make sure you don't spread high school reps and rumors about these girls around your house.. they may not be true, or the girls may change. High school is a weird time.
Pi Love
Good luck w/ Rush and your new Alphas, Everyone!!!

Old 11-04-2001, 11:46 PM
GreekChat Member

You go to Bolwling Green!! My family id from there and I was thinking about transfering...How are the ADPi's there? DOnt worry about who become ininated or not...a sister is not made an ADPi she is born one!!!
<>Ashley<>
Zeta Omega Love
Old 08-06-2002, 06:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Remember, Alpha Delta Pi also has its own forum on the National Site. It's called Pride Online so many sisters probably go there to post. But it's great to be able to chat and post with other organizations and promote the involvement in all GLOs so go ADPis keep posting!
Old 08-06-2002, 09:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kayla_adpi
Hey ladies, i'm an ADPI at the University of North Alabama. I hope everyone has a great recruitment...this weekend starts spirit week for us oh and i've been getting in the chat room but when i do theres nobody in there hope to get to talk to some of you soon.

pi love,
kayla
Old 08-07-2002, 03:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to ADPiSweety
Hi Everyone!

I'm in epsilon rho at UNLV! would love to chat with you all on a regular basis~ Good luck with recruitment! We don't have houses here at UNLV so it gets kinda tough.

alphadeltapi4me@aol.com
Old 08-07-2002, 04:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey everyone! I'm from the University of Washington Alpha Theta chapter! I don't post too often, but I'm glad to see more and more adpi's on the board.

Pi love!
~Carrie

Last edited by Carrie7777; 08-07-2002 at 06:30 PM.