GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,357
2 members and 1,355 guests
Low D Flat

Old 03-05-2015, 07:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Why don't they want me?

Why don't the Kappas or Ques want me?
Old 03-05-2015, 09:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspirant View Post
Maybe because you ask questions in all of the wrong places.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspirant View Post
I can help you with that one.

(1.) You came on here asking who gets more girls. You stated that one organization got more girls than another one as you tried to explain that you were essentially above that other organization so, you chose not to pursue them--though they may have been interested in you.

(2.) You came to a public Greek forum to explain that you tried to go for two different NPHC organizations. I'm a member of an NPC organization and even I know that is in bad form. You were shopping around for membership and it caught up with you. We have members on here of all three organizations you mentioned earlier and I'm sure airing your dirty laundry did not help you.

(3.) You attempted to put down a long time poster on here because his fraternity you deemed not a real fraternity because it did not fit your description. Last time I checked, his fraternity is very real. He let you know that he is Greek and you are not. Today, he is STILL Greek and you are not. Who's laughing now?

(4.) You were told by people in some of those organizations that you aspired to join that you should find out this information you seek without going on GC to get your answers. Clearly, you ignored them.

(5.) Brotherhood to you means an endless supply of women and not what it is really meant for--to bond with other intelligent and like-minded men.

I hope that has helped. I think you should step away from attempting to be Greek right now. You seem way too preoccupied with the status of some organizations. It makes you appear like you are trying way too hard. For the record, the organization you thought you were too good for due to their (perceived) lack of getting girls, happens to be a very good fraternity and a man who gets the chance to be a member of any of the NPHC fraternities should consider himself lucky.