GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,141
Threads: 115,587
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,160
3 members and 1,157 guests
Low D Flat, Phrozen Sands, Xidelt

Old 07-02-2002, 08:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Question TexasAGD

Trying to figure out what chapter this TexasAGD character is from. All "she" comments on is general GLO questions and comments about SAE. NOTHING about AGD.

Let me know if you guys find anything.

(I wrote a PM but haven't gotten anything back)
Old 07-02-2002, 08:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Nina, you are our AGD police! Keeping the streets...uhh, forums and threads...safe for the community!
Old 07-02-2002, 11:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Question

Been wondering about her myself.

TexasAGD, if you see this, please come introduce yourself! We want to get to know you!
Old 07-03-2002, 12:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay, maybe this is lame, but is it possible that "AGD" are her initials?
Old 07-03-2002, 01:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to theta sig agd
I dont think the idea of AGD being initials lame, but I dont think I like the idea of someone posting with the letters AGD. People who see it will assume she is an Alpha Gam.

I hope you get a response from her Nina. If she is an alpha gam I hope she hangs out here a little in the future!!
Old 07-11-2002, 03:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to hawaiiagd Send a message via Yahoo to hawaiiagd
Just curious as to whether or not anyone learned anything more about TexasAGD? Any response?
Old 07-11-2002, 03:45 PM
GreekChat Member

she has her email blocked and she hasn't even read my PM.
Old 07-11-2002, 05:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink Hmmm

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but silence can speak volumes!!

Old 07-16-2002, 12:48 AM
GreekChat Member

wow...a page about me! first off, hello to all my sisters. second, the reason why i have been avoiding everyone is because of personal and chapter issues that i would rather not talk about. as a result, i will probably go inactive this semester because i don't feel the same about AGD as i use to. the people that i thought were my sisters were never true and supportive, only a few. looking back on it now, it was all an act that they put on to get me to pledge. i will probably be transfering to another university that does not have an AGD chapter when spring 2003 rolls by and will lose all contacts with those i really wanted to spend my college life with. thank goodness i have my best friend who happens to be an alpha gam, and my supportive boyfriend who is an SAE at another school. so, that is what has been going on in my life and i will try to update everyone as to what i am doing. in the mean time, i will probably just post general things because i do enjoy to hear what other people and chapters have to say.
Old 07-16-2002, 01:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to theta sig agd
TexasAGD,

Let me be the first to say Welcome to GC!! I am very sorry about your experience with your chapter. Please know we are not all like that and I think if given a chance you would see the true sisterhood you desire!!

We have a couple other GC ers who were in similar situations and have found a re-birth so to speak with GC. You may find being alum is more fullfilling than being a collegiate. I hope this is the case for you.

Untill you feel you would like to become more active with the Alpha Gam board please know you can PM or email me, or post here if you need anything!

I hope your transfer goes well!! Best of luck to you.

LiEP
Old 07-16-2002, 08:33 AM
GreekChat Member

TexasAGD, welcome to our AGD haven! I'm sorry to hear about the problems in your chapter, but the ladies here are very friendly, and we rarely bite! (except maybe Nina...just kidding !) It helps knowing that even when one's own chapter is having issues, one can turn to another set of sisters...especially ones that are as supportive, dedicated, and chatty as this bunch! We hope you decide to stick around and get to know us!
Old 07-16-2002, 09:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Lisa Fishman
TexasAGD, Hi! The GC sisters are really great here. I hope you will get to know everyone. They are warm and caring. I was one of those who was in a situation simular to yours. I am glad I met my GC Alpha Gam sisters though! Enjoy and have fun heere! LiEP, Lisa

Last edited by Lisa Fishman; 07-16-2002 at 01:55 PM.
Old 07-16-2002, 10:21 AM
GreekChat Member

TexasAGD,

Add me to the list of those wishing you a very warm welcome to GC! I am also one of those "lost and found" AGDs that the others are talking about. By the time I graduated, I was somewhat disheartened and very burnt out on the Greek system, so I dropped off the radar for a few years.

But over the past year and a half, things have completely turned around for me as an alum. I adore my GC sisters , I've gotten back in touch with quite a few of my chapter sisters, and now I'm the co-chair for the Los Angeles Junior Circle. So believe me, things really *do* get better.

Don't give up on us, because we are NOT going to give up on you!

LIEP,
Maria

(PS: Please pm me your email address. I have something I would like to share with you.)
Old 07-16-2002, 11:58 AM
UMgirl

TexasAGD, another welcome to GreekChat I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are having also with your chapter. As everyoe else said things do/will get better. Hope your trasnfer goes well.

Loyally,
Tonya