GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 907
1 members and 906 guests
No Members online

Old 10-17-2011, 08:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachyDream View Post
I have been a non-registered guest for quite sometime and recently decided to sign up.

Hello!!!

I was doing a little research and had my mind made that I would not post until much later down the road, however, this thread really pulled me in.

I agree with all the previous posters. If the lock-in didn't work, I think I might speak with an existing member of the organization. After all, aren't I striving to call these women my sister? If someone is in a position to give me, us, guidance, I think it is appropiate to seek it after our attempts don't work out.

I appologize for bringing this to the top if there was a more recent thread dedicated to this topic. I tend to work from the begining and have not yet read more recent posts.
Since this thread is more than TEN YEARS old, I think they probably got it figured out by now
Old 10-18-2011, 01:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I am sure no one was waiting for my reply.

However, I suppose it would be like looking at an old family album. To a guest (me), the dated photos are new, and for the family (existing members) it might be a nice trip down memory lane.