GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,154
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,019
0 members and 1,019 guests
No Members online

Old 02-07-2011, 12:13 AM
GreekChat Member

TLC 2011?

Hello sisters!
I am serving as my chapter president, and I'm looking for some information on TLC this summer. I've been told it's happening, but I haven't heard anything about where it is, or when it is. The only reason I think this is odd is that I've already heard about convention, and that's in 2012! I realize TLC isn't nearly as big as convention, but still, if anybody knows anything about it, please help me out! I've already looked on the Alpha Gam website, and asked my advisor, but haven't found anything. Thank you so much!
Old 02-08-2011, 03:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaGamGirl13 View Post
Hello sisters!
I am serving as my chapter president, and I'm looking for some information on TLC this summer. I've been told it's happening, but I haven't heard anything about where it is, or when it is. The only reason I think this is odd is that I've already heard about convention, and that's in 2012! I realize TLC isn't nearly as big as convention, but still, if anybody knows anything about it, please help me out! I've already looked on the Alpha Gam website, and asked my advisor, but haven't found anything. Thank you so much!
It is June 24th - 26th in Indianapolis according to the Collegiate News & Notes e-newsletter EC members are supposed to get this twice a semester. If you were just elected you probably haven't received one yet, but they are sent out in February. If you log into Member Services on the left under the picture of the three sisters in navy shirts, there is a link to Fraternity Newsletters.

In addition to the TLC dates, there is an important submission date March 15 for The Quarterly, and within the newsletter there's a link with a word document that has instructions about what to do and where to send it. Might as well get a head start, right?
Old 02-09-2011, 05:20 PM
GreekChat Member

TLC will be phenomenal this year! We're doing a test run of it this weekend with the pilot chapters for the Gamma Experience.

You will truly be amazed with how it will go and how it will impact your role within the chapter.

It's in Indianapolis, and I'm about to jump out of my skin for all the chapters in our organization experience the effects of TLC.

And I'll see you there
Old 02-14-2011, 12:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks to both of you! I actually received an email about TLC shortly after posting this. I will definitely be on the lookout for a paper copy of Collegiate News and Notes, but I did find the link to it on Member Services. I am definitely looking forward to TLC and learning more about the Gamma Experience. Thanks again!
Old 02-14-2011, 05:40 PM
GreekChat Member

After this past weekend, I can say without a doubt that the training that will be provided at TLC is the BEST training I have EVER seen in my 24 year experience as an Alpha Gam.

Our Pilot chapter training experience was nothing short of phenomenal. We are giving the women the tools they need to go back and implement the Gamma Experience [Alpha, too, provided that coaching occurs back at the chapters] to the best of their abilities.

I can hardly wait!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:43 AM
GreekChat Member

I am so excited for TLC! I am attending this summer too as my chapter's Gamma Experience Coordinator and I can't wait to learn more about it. I attended Convention last summer as President and it was one of the best experiences of my life! I am so glad I get to go to another awesome Alpha Gam event and meet more of my amazing sisters <3
Old 05-04-2011, 11:29 PM
GreekChat Member

I will be there! I registered tonight I am really looking forward to seeing some of my favorite sisters.