Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,372
1 members and 1,371 guests
No Members online

Old 02-20-2010, 11:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri deezy View Post
This is a funny video of a guy who goes around and interviews people at rallies and, most recently, the convention. He doesn't tell them that his YouTube channel is called "NewLeftMedia." He isn't to blame- this stuff comes out of their mouths by their own free will! Haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHItY...=1266437627.41
wooooow....SMH.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 02-20-2010, 05:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
Actually he looks like a Continental Army soldier, which was probably the point.
Hmm.. I don't think he pulled it off very well. They could have have told him not to use the British accent. That seems to be counterproductive. And I wasn't really convinced by his performance, I was aware that I was watching a protester.

Seriously though, whatever legitimate point they might have, it goes right out of the window when they start wearing costumes. With me at least. I just find that kind of protest to be ridiculous. And so I ridicule them.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
Hmm.. I don't think he pulled it off very well. They could have have told him not to use the British accent. That seems to be counterproductive. And I wasn't really convinced by his performance, I was aware that I was watching a protester.

Seriously though, whatever legitimate point they might have, it goes right out of the window when they start wearing costumes. With me at least. I just find that kind of protest to be ridiculous. And so I ridicule them.
I agree with you about the costumes, but you seem to be forgetting that the Americans of that time WERE and considered themselves British. So I can understand his point, even if I don't agree with the concept.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I agree with you about the costumes, but you seem to be forgetting that the Americans of that time WERE and considered themselves British. So I can understand his point, even if I don't agree with the concept.
Yeah, a lot of them did. I was just messing around though. I understand his concept, but refuse to listen to anything he might be saying. Seriously, we got these guys all the time back in Richmond, They are all nut jobs. That is why they have costumes.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
Yeah, a lot of them did. I was just messing around though. I understand his concept, but refuse to listen to anything he might be saying. Seriously, we got these guys all the time back in Richmond, They are all nut jobs. That is why they have costumes.
If they are going to wear costumes and call themselves the Tea Party, perhaps they should do some research and realize the colonial patriots wore costumes as well, costumes that made them appear to be Native Americans.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh look. Max is back. Again.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by watdog View Post
Go introduce yourself to your kids.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
ROFLMAO
Old 02-23-2010, 05:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Snowmen join the tea-party movement.

http://www.freep.com/article/2010022...reet-lawmakers
Old 02-23-2010, 10:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
If they are going to wear costumes and call themselves the Tea Party, perhaps they should do some research and realize the colonial patriots wore costumes as well, costumes that made them appear to be Native Americans.

Yeah that's what my "vaugley native" quip was in reference to.