Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,441
0 members and 1,441 guests
No Members online

Old 03-19-2009, 12:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Need Greek student(s) for paid Consulting project

We are looking for a couple college students who are currently in a greek chapter to do some consulting for our company. We are planning to begin marketing our education related product to the greek community, and we need a couple current students to provide their insights and suggestions regarding how to market to greek chapters. This is not a permanent position. We will likely only need students for a few hours. However, there will likely be ongoing project opportunities. Preferred qualifications: good communication skills, involved for 2+ years in greek life, have been involved in fundraising project(s) at your chapter. Pay rate would be $15 per hour.
If interested, feel free to messege us. Please let us know a bit about yourself & why you would be a good candidate.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Hello. My name is Stacy, I am a student at Queens College, a memeber of Delta Phi Epsilon and I am highly interested in this position. I feel I would be a good candidate because I have always enjoyed making a difference and getting involved from volunteering at a hospital, being the leader of some type of club or just helping to get things done in any way necessary. I hope you'll consider me.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Super Moderator

Please be careful about phishing scams.

I'm not saying that's what this is, but it's difficult to tell. Think about what a terrible place to conduct research an internet message board would be.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 03-20-2009, 09:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPDsparkle View Post
Hello. My name is Stacy, I am a student at Queens College, a memeber of Delta Phi Epsilon and I am highly interested in this position. I feel I would be a good candidate because I have always enjoyed making a difference and getting involved from volunteering at a hospital, being the leader of some type of club or just helping to get things done in any way necessary. I hope you'll consider me.
This just can't be for real. Someone registers with GreekChat just to respond publically to this "soliciation"? I'm not buying it.