Threads: 115,588
Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,245
1 members and 1,244 guests
LaneSig

Old 07-23-2001, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

hey everyone!!!! im from the sigma chapter at buffalo state college in New York. i just wanted to say hello. our chapter in buffalo is pretty big. we have nearly 43 sisters. we're the biggest org. on campus!!!!how great is that. just wanted to let all you AST's know that im really glad to have so many sis all over the country. that's great!!!
ok. gotta go!!!
tau love and all mine, merlyn
Old 07-23-2001, 01:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

hey everyone!!!! im from the sigma chapter at buffalo state college in New York. i just wanted to say hello. our chapter in buffalo is pretty big. we have nearly 43 sisters. we're the biggest org. on campus!!!!how great is that. just wanted to let all you AST's know that im really glad to have so many sis all over the country. that's great!!!
ok. gotta go!!!
tau love and all mine, merlyn
Old 07-23-2001, 01:41 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Hello and a great big hug to all my sisters all over the map..east coast, west coast and all in between My name is Tressa and I am a member of the Sigma Chapter at Buffalo State College in NY. I am so proud to say we have a really great chapter and we are so DIVERSE!! We have sisters from all different backgrounds & cultures! We have learned so much from each other. Sigma's I love you all! To all my pledge sisters....Alpha Tau's you know we will eternally have heart strings connecting us all....willy, flamer, uno, wrangler tom......I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! To my Littles: thumbkin & peeps....I love you both And to my big: vinero...thanks for everything . To any sisters from other chapters.....give me a shout...I'd love to chat ..exchange ideas...etc. Happy RUSHING for fall to all. Tau LOVE & a lotta HUGS, Tressa.............tassels
Old 08-05-2001, 10:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to EagleChick19
Mary,

Yep, it's near Pittsburgh. It's in the middle of the state. Send me an email if you want to know more..

TLAM,
Kate

Old 11-24-2001, 01:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Hello Alpha Taus,
My name is Nicole and I am from the Alpha Lambda chapter at Radford University in Radford, VA. Just wanted to say hello.
Tau love,
Nicole
Old 02-06-2002, 02:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amisAST
Smile We are here!

Hey to all my Alpha Sigma Tau sisters that I don't know! I'm in the Gamma Xi chapter at Grand Valley State University. AST is definitely the way to be! We should all correspond and help each others chapters grow with ideas from across the state! Hope to talk to you all very soon!

Byebye,
Amy
Old 02-18-2002, 04:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to littlemeangela
AST of SRU

Hey there just wanted to say HI. I'm a sister of the Alpha Pi chapter of AST at slippery Rock university. Our chapter has the highest grade point average on campus. I'm a second semester freshmen I pledge last semester with 16 wonderful girls and I just wanted to let everyone know that we are here if you want to talk about anything please don't be affarid to send me a message.
Tau love and Mine,
Angela
Aplha Pi
Old 02-20-2002, 11:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to ASTDM39 Send a message via Yahoo to ASTDM39
Hey

I am an ALPHA SIGMA TAU! The Delta Mu chapter at CUmberland University in Lebanon Tennessee. I am also the new pledge director so if anyone has any ideas let me know thanks. Beth
Old 03-06-2002, 12:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to funASTchick
Hey ASTs!!
I am a new member of Gamma Xi at Grand Valley State in michigan!!! I love it so far and can't wait to get to know all my sisters!!!
Old 03-19-2002, 09:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to uwa_ast219
Wink

Hey My name is Christie, and I'm a member of the Gamma Gamma chapter.. one of the few in the south. We are actually the only chapter in Alabama.. so y'all be sure to say "hey" every once in a while

Our chapter is small..it's at the Univ. of West Alabama.. but if you want to take a look at a recent pic of all of us.. go to my website.. there is one on there: http://communities.msn.com/uwachristie/
Old 03-23-2002, 08:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nyubrowny Send a message via Yahoo to nyubrowny
Delta Phi

Greetings from (windy) New York City. I'm Kat from the Delta Phi colony at NYU. Just dropped in to say hi. We love being a part of this organization! I can't wait to go to convention in June!!

Tau love and mine,
Kat
Old 03-31-2002, 01:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Hello, ladies!!!

I'm Teena, I graduated from the Alpha Gamma Chapter at Henderson State in Arkansas. (Graduated 1996). Right now I'm the National Financial Assistant. I say right now because Convention is coming up and I don't know if I will be changing positions or not.

It's wonderful to see Alpha Tau's coming together to chat!!! Let's keep it up!

Tau Love Always,
Teena R.