GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,333
2 members and 1,331 guests
JayhawkAOII, willTic

Old 03-18-2002, 06:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOPiTerp
Prank Wars

Hey, I don't know if anyone else does this, but at my school greek week and homecoming match ups have prank wars with each other. It's mostly stealing composites and stuff and chalking the houses, and it's all in good fun. Over the weekend, Delt got like, 5 of our composites and a bunch of other stuff, and tonight when we went over there, they hosed us down and TPed our cars. I was wondreing if anyone had any good prank ideas (nothing dangreous or in poor taste) or any funny stories about stuff like this. Thanks!
Old 03-18-2002, 12:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
OMG, we do some crazy crazy pranks on eachother on our campus.

Each organization has a position called "warlord" which is basically the head person for all the pranks and whatnot.

Here are a few of the things we've done in the past to TKE.

Put our letters on their house and took pictures and then placed them on flyers all around campus.
Painted the tke front door with our colors and our crest.
Unhinged the tke front door and videotaped one of the tkes opening it and then freaking out because he didn't think he opened it that hard!
We've forked their yard, saran wrapped their cars and bungeed their front and side door together so they couldn't get out of thehouse (only for a few minutes though, a huge fire hazard).

We've done other things to many other orgs but we usually do the really good stuff with tke
Old 03-18-2002, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
We don't have "prank wars" but the AZDs do something called "air-raids." They take highly scented air-fresheners, sneak into the fraternity houses, and basically make the houses reek!
Old 03-18-2002, 06:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Some S- stole My Composite of the Local I started and I foud out about it! I was Livid!

It was the only one! I E-m The Chapter and The International, explaining the situation!
I said I would file a theft complaint against the Local Chapter and the International! We got it back real quick! This Is Bull Shit! Each and every item is personnel to each Chapter! Grow Up U Damn Morons!

I would never think of STEALING something from another House!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 03-18-2002, 08:06 PM

We did our fair share of things... sororities didn't typically get involved, though. It was an unwritten rule that you could not do any property damage, and I'd advise against that in any case. Wish I could think of some good pranks, but like I said, on my campus sororities didn't do that sort of thing
Old 03-18-2002, 09:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOPiTerp
I just want to clarify something, everything that is stolen GETS RETURNED IN PERFECT CONDITION when greek week is over. We know how special and/or expensive some things are, and wouldn't want to harm anything.
We're planning on writting our letters in Christmas lights on top of the house, any other ideas?
Old 03-19-2002, 04:21 AM
GreekChat Member

All I have to say is Water Balloons. During homecoming, Greek Row turns into a 24 hour prank zone. You have to be on the look out all the time!! (While we were on watch, we would see groups of 5-10 figues run down the street enply handed, and come back up about 15 min later loaded with composites, benches, all sorts of stuff!) Like it was stated before, anything taken is returned in it's original condition, no damage. We TP'd our two partners, and then ran back to the house to wait, and filled about 6 laundry baskets with water balloons. With our house, you can pretty much see anyone coming from every angle, and when they came to try to get in or fork the lawn, they got all the balloons thrown at them!
Old 03-19-2002, 12:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KABillyMac Send a message via Yahoo to KABillyMac
Like, ok, I have some SUPER ideas for pranks, he he he, ok like, go out and buy yourself a chaisaw and cut down all of their trees. Or you could like rent a ditch witch and dig a two foot trench in their front yard spelling out "dork". Buy a bulldozer and run over all their cars. TOTALLY! what a groovy idea

At night, I lie awake in my bed a pray to the Almighty that someone will prank us, just once.
Old 03-19-2002, 12:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I think the coolest prank I ever heard of was in Florida somewhere. The lambda Chis' had a running battle with the Pikes (I think) anyway the pikes had this big 8 foot tall plastic yogi bear. The choppers broke in, kidnapped the yogi during spring break, took it all over central florida snapping photos of it at tourist spots, (disney world, nasa, sea world, universal studios, at the beach, etc) then replaced it before anyone noticed it was gone. A few weeks later they began mailing the chapter snapshots. One a week, of yogi out on the town. hahhahha.

Last edited by lifesaver; 03-19-2002 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-19-2002, 10:08 PM

4 words: Cheese popcorn in bed. (I hate cheese popcorn with the intensity of a thousand burning suns) Someday, my ex roomie is going to pay. If you can get a key to the guys' house this would be hilarious...be sure you do it on a night when they all come home slightly schnockered...