Welcome to our newest member, lauren_ash0
» Online Users: 1,059
0 members and 1,059 guests
No Members online

Old 02-18-2008, 02:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to missjess2006 Send a message via Yahoo to missjess2006
How to dress for a 7 deadly sins mixer

We are having a Seven Deadly Sins mixer and we were wondering how people should dress to this. Guys and girls? We are just trying to get some ideas.

TKES & TAUS
"She's known as an individualist, a party girl, a procrastinator, an absolute failure, and a huge success."
Old 02-18-2008, 02:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
gluttony would be anything that makes you look fat, maybe smearing sauce on the face and clothes, etc.

envy would be in all green or green/black perhaps even with green face makeup and an extended mouth with an evil drin drawn on.

sloth could be in in a pajama outfit with a pillow accessory and a sleeping mask, etc.

wrath could be all black and/or red with devil accessories or a witch/evil wizard-type costume, etc. or for humour, come as some grapes!

pride-that's a toughie! maybe dress like posh spice? or paris hilton? (that's the only thing i can even think that's close to haughty pride)...

greed could have a sack full of fake money or possessions. the costume would be a nice business suit or something like that.

Lust-an uber sexy red/black/yellow outfit with cute makeup, for guys-their hottest outfit as well.

A lot of these overlap, but it's a start!
Old 02-18-2008, 10:07 AM
GreekChat Member

I love theme parties! Here are my additional ideas, after reading the awesome list from babypink:

Gluttony: a bib, maybe? Especially one of those all-you-can-eat-crab kinds of bibs that a lot of crab places have in the south.

Lust: I think for guys there are a lot of sexual-innuendo shirts out there that would stand out more than just a "hot" outfit. Like the ones with the big arrows pointing down to their crotches.

Wrath: I love babypink's idea to come as grapes. I actually did wear grapes as a halloween costume one year. I wore brown-colored long johns and safety pinned about 50 green colored blown up balloons to myself. I was randomly popping all night long, but it was really fun.

Pride: This takes kind of a comical approach, but what about a lion?
Old 03-21-2008, 07:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Sorry

Hi

No idea