GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,151
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,112
0 members and 1,112 guests
No Members online

Old 01-22-2002, 08:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Shiny Armour Rust

Warning: The following is what happens when we are forced to read to shakespere.

What carest I for armour that shineth. Is it not the black knight that is prenianlly triumphant. And to the maidens that have scorn'ed my advances I have but naught one sugestion:goe fucketh thyself.

Und auf deutch.

Warum soll ich dein Leiber wollen?
Was ist es dann das ich sollen?
Vieleicht ich sclaffen mit dir
aber nein nein
Ich bin den Schwarzen Ritter!

Ich am schlimsten sondern nicht immer schlecht
Meinen Herz ist noch niemals wieder zerbrecht
(es gibt)
keine Arbeite fur dies Schauspieler
(aber)
nein nein
ICH BIN DEN SCHWARZEN RITTER
Old 01-22-2002, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Star Turtle
Oh dear Billy~

That was good ~~ Summed up my general feeling about college/dating. I think a lot of my sisters and I have had the general conversation that everyone expects to find the love of their life in high school or college. I do not belive this. If this were true, I'd be forced to marry one of the following. 1)abusive fireman 2)redneck mullet boy 3)cowboy 4)alcoholic 5)or looser drop-out boy

of course these are all stereotypes of the guys that are in my area. I'm sure there are nice guys (like you!) who are out there ~ just not anywhere I'm going.

(pay no attention to this post ~ lol ~ it's been a long, LONG day)
Old 01-22-2002, 11:27 PM

Re: Shiny Armour Rust

And to the maidens that have scorn'ed my advances I have but naught one sugestion:goe fucketh thyself.

Jesus Billy, that could be one of the premier quotes to have ever been written on GC...I...I'm tearing up...sniff..
Old 01-23-2002, 06:35 PM
GreekChat Member

ROTHLMAO!!!

Ok where is that thread about funniest posts? This is SOOO funny! I LOVE old William and thou didst him good!
Old 01-23-2002, 08:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Billy, this is sheer genius. I like the German poetry too. You should go read some Heinrich Heine - try the stuff he writes near the end of his life, when he was bedridden for years or some of the other poems when he's pissed off at various girls. Just a little bitter.

Don't despair too much though. You get lucky just when you give up. When I have time I'll post a summary of my soap opera-like dating life over the past year. Between being rejected for the library, getting my tires slashed, finding surprise girlfriends, and being stalked by the little hooker that one guy dated after me, it was a fun year. Might make you feel better. Seriously, I just gave up. That's when you find someone. When you're not looking. The guy I'm dating now I totally overlooked for months until a couple happy coincidences. Never would have given him a chance but man am I happy right now.

Of course, when my dad finds out I'm dating a guy with both ears pierced and multiple tattoos (thankfully all able to be hidden under normal clothes though), well, life is gonna get interesting.

Billy, I think you just need to find a girl that writes wickedly intelligent poetry too. That would probably be a lot of fun.
Old 01-23-2002, 09:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
Och, it makes me sick to see/hear German! The weirdo who stalked me liked to speak it.
Old 01-24-2002, 03:17 PM
GreekChat Member

I"m done despairing, G8r. Thats the point!