Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,373
2 members and 1,371 guests
Cookiez17, John

Old 05-23-2007, 04:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Bid Day

Hi ladies! I was hoping yall would like to share some bid day themes you've done in the past? Or even some you've seen around campus. I know there are tons of threads already on here about them (i think i've read them all!) but i haven't seen many Phi Mu ones!! I'd love the help!!
Old 05-23-2007, 07:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Let's see, in four years I think I remember roller skating, a hoedown, and a picnic at the park...I don't remember senior year, I may not have been there.

Personally, I prefer activities that let the PNM's meet a few girls and talk for a bit, rather than everybody at once, but that depends on the size of your chapter/pledge class.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Tiffany & Co.

At Penn State this past year our overall theme for recruitment was "Tiffany's"....For Pref. Night we made it look really pretty w/ blacks and silvers all over and a nice table w/ classy food (shrimp, pate, etc.)....Sisters who actually owned Tiffany's jewelry brought in their Tiffany's Bags and little boxes and they were set up....Our name tags were the color of Tiffany's bags and they had a little silver heart that was connected to them to look like a silver toggle bracelet. During actual recruitment we wore quadrafoils w/ a piece of actual Burberry ribbon on the edge to stand for "classiness" I guess...It was so cute....For Bid Day we handed out shirts (supposed to be the color of Tiffany's boxes but, they came late and were really bright blue-so get them done EARLY) that said "Phi Mu & Co.-established 1852" or something.....It was really cute and we all tried to wear Tiffany's jewelry or stuff that looked like it....if we didn't have Tiffany's jewelry we wore Pearls (because they NEVER look bad on ANYONE)....It was so cute!!! Hopefully this will help you out.....