Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,195
1 members and 1,194 guests
John

Old 05-01-2005, 11:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xoheatherxo
badge problem

i went through fall recruitment a couple of years ago. i got initiated that january and we didnt have our badges yet. so we borrowed our big sis's badges until ours came in. problem is that ours never came in that semester and we were told that we would receive ours in the fall with the spring pledge class. unfortunately i could not return to school that fall due to medical problems. i never received my badge and my advisors wont return emails. i am an initiated member and think that i deserve to have my badge since i am considered alum by national. how would i go about receiving my badge?? if anyone has any ideas please let me know!! lico, heather
Old 05-02-2005, 10:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Why don't you try to contact someone at National? Maybe Sarah Thornton - director of alumnae development? Her info can be found at Chi Omega everyday.

Or do you know any of the women still in the chapter? Maybe contact one of them and see if they can get in touch with the advisors?

Good luck!
Old 05-02-2005, 09:20 PM
GreekChat Member

ive asked the past exec boards to ask the advisor that would have it to get it back to me. im not on that great of terms with that advisor--long story why. but every time one of them asks her, she just says that shell look for it and then noone keeps bugging her because she isnt the friendliest person sometimes. so i still dont have my badge 2 years after i got initiated!!
Old 05-02-2005, 10:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Try calling HQ as Kathy suggests, or maybe write a letter. You might also try contacting your chapter's regional coordinator. She might have some other suggestions as well.
Old 06-12-2005, 07:51 PM
GreekChat Member

I'd raise heck!
Old 05-18-2007, 10:27 PM
GreekChat Member

hey had to bring this post back up cause its been a couple years and i still have yet to receive my badge. i emailed and even wrote a letter to national and noone got back to me. as for my chapter noone there was there when i was there so noone would know anything about my badge. im just really upset because thats something that i still have never received. any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I would call, not write, but call your regional director. If you call the Executive Headquarters and ask to speak to the regional director from your area, they will transfer you to her. Everyone has been very helpful each time I have called. Good luck to you.

"...to be womanly always; to be discouraged never..."