GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Phi > Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,165
Threads: 115,586
Welcome to our newest member, LatexXUK
» Online Users: 1,140
3 members and 1,137 guests
LatexXUK, sks211

Old 04-08-2006, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Lost Brothers at SMU and Wesleyan

Brothers,

I hope that this semester has been fun and challenging as you continue your journey on the pathway. I am requesting your help regarding lost brothers from two of province 32's inactive chapters.

Lyrecrest recently hired Harris Connect, a company that specializes in creating alumni directories and updating database information for colleges, universities, fraternities and other organizations. The most accurate way that they can update this information is through the last known address of these members. Unfortunately, about 1/3 of our unmailable alumni (about 16,000 members) do not have an address in the database making it impossible to track them.

I have a list of alumni members from Gamma Chi at Texas Wesleyan and Delta Upsilon at Southern Methodist University without any mailing information listed in the database and I am looking for any contact information regarding these brothers. I’d prefer working with brothers who can help work with the school alumni offices.

If you have any faculty, alumni, or active contacts at either of the two schools, preferably brothers but not required, that can help facilitate this task please PM me.

The service provided by Harris Connect could drastically improve the capability of our Fraternity to reach out to all of our alumni in establishing and maintaining our fraternal bond. We have been told that 90% of our alumni records can be updated through their services. Currently, our mail only reaches out to about 46% of our living membership.

Fraternally yours,

Boodleboy322
Old 01-01-2007, 06:54 PM
GreekChat Member

lost alumni...

Greetings brother,

As a PAC I wholeheartedly support your effort to clean up the address lists of those two chapters! I'm trying to do the same for the 10+ inactive chapters we have here in Province 1. If you need any help please let me know - I have found the first place to go to for help is the alumni offices of those respective schools.

Take care,
Rich Legon
PAC1