GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Risk Management - Hazing & etc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Risk Management - Hazing & etc. This forum covers Risk Management topics such as: Hazing, Alcohol Abuse/Awareness, Date Rape Awareness, Eating Disorder Prevention, Liability, etc.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,187
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,028
4 members and 1,024 guests
John, UW_dawg, Xidelt

Old 09-27-2006, 04:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhrozenGod01 Send a message via Yahoo to PhrozenGod01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Those of you who come from chapters who do haze, do you reveal the fact that your chapter hazes to potential rushees? Or do you just consider this to be common knowledge? If asked about it point blank, what kind of response is given?

For those of you who come from chapters which don't haze or practice some sort of national programming instead, what do you do with the potential rushee who is expecting to be hazed, and even looking forward to it? How do you convince those you don't haze when they are convinced that you do?
Maybe I should have looked at the first post. I don't haze, and my organization is against it. I would tell that to any potential aspirant. If they expect to be hazed, they probably will be. But they will end up doing it to themselves.