Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,265
1 members and 1,264 guests
GammaGirl1908

Old 07-20-2005, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Being A Chapter Advisor...

I am looking for past experiences from all NPHC groups. Are you advising your chapter? Please list the pros and cons of taking on this responsibility.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Its hell - - - lets see what others say before i go on and on and on
Old 07-21-2005, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

lol

check your PM box frat
Old 07-21-2005, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Advisors? Try being an Area Director!

Hotep Brothers.

Area Directors too catch hell. Afterall, how many times does one have to curse out GROWN MEN with Jds, Phds, and various other degrees at the ALUMNI level who submit paperwork LATE smeared with barb-q-sauce, written with 2nd grade syntax, written in BLUE INK!, along w/looking like they are in dire need of a Jenny Craig weight-loss program haven forgotten what a push-up is aside from the one that is sold on ice-cream trucks!

In all honesty, I LOVE SERVING ALPHA! I especially like the shape (mental & PHYSICAL- if ya know what I mean) that my BELOVED COLLEGE BROTHERS continue to display.

I have had the honor to meet with OHIO advisors from WILBERFORCE, and believe you me they are some very-very STRONG BROTHERS with GREAT RESPECT to TRADITION! They are very special too (if ya know what I mean).

Last edited by PHAShriner/1906; 07-22-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 09:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Advisors? Try being an Area Director!

Quote:
Originally posted by PHAShriner/1906
Hotep Brothers.

Area Directors too catch hell. Afterall, how many times does one have to curse out GROWN MEN with Jds, Phds, and various other degrees at the ALUMNI level who submit paperwork smeared with barb-q-sauce, written with 2nd grade syntax, written in BLUE INK!, along looking like they are in dire need of a Jenny Craig weight-loss program haven forgotten what a push-up is aside from the one that is sold on ice-cream trucks!

In all honesty, I LOVE SERVING ALPHA! I especially like the shape (mental & PHYSICAL- if ya know what I mean) that my BELOVED COLLEGE BROTHERS continue to display.

I have had the honor to meet with OHIO advisors from WILBERFORCE, and believe you me they are some very-very STRONG BROTHERS with GREAT RESPECT to TRADITION! They are very special too (if ya know what I mean).
Did somebody say OHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIO? PM me who you met, I was made in Ohio, I am interested in who you came in contact with. I was in the central Ohio cluster.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Professor
Its hell - - - lets see what others say before i go on and on and on
Dang Professor. You just put it out there. I sent him a PM about my experiences, but it was a little nicer (although along similar lines). LOLOL. There are some rewarding experiences.