Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,386
1 members and 1,385 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 10-10-2001, 12:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Maybe someone here can help?

Hi there!

I've been trying to figure out how to contact the California State University Northridge and/or California State University San Marcos chapters of Alpha Xi Delta. I was invited to attend events at the CSU Fresno chapter with the intention to see if I would be a good candidate for alumna affiliation. Unfortunately, since I live in Los Angeles, Fresno is a bit too far of a drive. The President of the Fresno collegiate chapter recommended that I try Northridge or San Marcos. Otherwise, I'd have to drive four hours to attend the meetings.

I haven't been able to get a phone number for either of those two chapters. Do any of you happen to have the contact information for anyone in those areas? I'd really appreciate any help provided! Thanks!!

......Kelly
Old 10-10-2001, 11:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Not to sound stupid, but have you checked the National Web Page at www.alphaxidelta.org ? Maybe those chapters have websites. If not, try emailing nationals and they may be able to give you the contact info if no one here knows it. I am from the east coast, so I have no idea what their contact info would be. I hope you find what you're looking for, and good luck in pursuing alumnae initiation.

~Mindy~
Old 10-10-2001, 11:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AZ-AlphaXi
If you'll pm me with your e-mail address and, if you, want phone number or other contact information. I'll pass it on to alumnae I know in San Diego and LA.

Alpha Xi has a wonderful alumnae initiation program and I wish you much success with your pursuit.