Welcome to our newest member, commonpeace
» Online Users: 1,430
4 members and 1,426 guests
Cookiez17, IllyPolly

Old 06-09-2005, 04:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to trojangal
California KDs

Are there any KD ladies on here who are in California? Hubby and I are going to be out in Hollywood for the week of the 19th. He will be in seminar, and I will have tons of time on my hands. Which chapters are around that area?

Membership in a sorority brings pride and responsibility. Let your actions reflect the same.
CAB, Delta Eta, University of South Florida
Old 06-09-2005, 11:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Cheryl~

I'm in Los Angeles! Alpha Iota chapter is at UCLA, but it's closed for the summer. I wish I could have shown you around the house. Other chapters are much farther away (San Bernardino, San Diego, Pomona, San Jose).

I'll check to see if any AA stuff is going on around here.

Leslie Anne

Old 07-04-2005, 06:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kraftypiper
I hope you had a great time in California! Our chapter house is currently undergoing some renovations... Fire sprinklers are being installed this summer. By the time we come back in the fall, the house will have new carpet and paint throughout the entire house! We are all very excited to have something different than the pink walls! hehe. If you ever get back here, we'd love to show you around!
Old 07-05-2005, 07:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to trojangal
I had a wonderful time in California! While I was out there, I met up with one of our sisters and she showed me around UCLA Sorority Row, and I got to see several of the houses, but ,believe it or not, I actually did have a chance to see the chapter house,and it's beautiful! It's very different from a lot of the styles of the houses here in the South, but I loved the look and feel of it! That particular day there was a Greek unity conference going on and people were just arriving and checking in. I met the house mother, also. What a nice lady. I was so impressed with the set up and the size of the rooms, and I enjoyed looking at the composites over the years! I LOVED the formal sitting room with the pictures of the women over the years in their white dresses. My favorite part, though, was seeing your charter! When we are in California again, I will definitely come back to see the house again, and meet more sisters!

Membership in a sorority brings pride and responsibility. Let your actions reflect the same.
CAB, Delta Eta, University of South Florida