» Online Users: 1,281
2 members and 1,279 guests
amIblue?, luvdovemrh

Old 03-09-2004, 11:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: From Chicago, but live in Morehead Kentucky @school
Send a message via AIM to msudelt8
ok important ?????

i have been dating my g-friend for the past 2 1/2 years. She called me last night, said she wanted to talk, and told me she was unhappy. Then we talked this morning, she told me she didn't want to see me anymore, and then proceeded to tell me we have nothing in common, i we are from two different worlds, and blah, blah, blah, whats the deal, i am asking the women, if she felt like this for the last few weeks, like she says, why this now, when she told me that my heart sunk, and i came home got drunk and passed out, what the fuck. The same thing happened to us last spring and we got back together in the fall. What the fuck am i supposed to think?
Old 03-09-2004, 11:11 PM
GreekChat Member

I gave my ex the same lame line. we dated for almost 2 years. and I decided the relationship was not going any where.( we had broken up before- his idea) It took like a month to finally do the deed, and by then I had completely thought it through.
but you should really think about the pattern you guys have breaking up in the spring right before spring or summer breaks.
Also did you really see yourself with this person in the long run? if not then it's a good thing, now your not tied down.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Re: ok important ?????

I wouldn't take it to seriously. Generally we start likeing each other less for reasons that aren't always clear but being humans we like to rationalize our feelings.

Sometimes we just start to like people less and then get confused because we think we should like them.

Also, breaking up with someone is stressful so most people have to build up to it. They mentally rehearse what they think is wrong for hours, days, weeks, and months.

They basically build a thorough mental case against you, and they they finally give it to you . .. Its really childish but boringly predictable.

I personally wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Never let them tell you whats wrong with you. If they break upwith you, say, thank you for letting me know and go your way. Never give them a chance to explain. It will drive them absolutely batty, especially if its a girl, because she has spent a long time rehearsing what she wants to tell you.

As far as this girl goes. Screw her, sleep with ehr again if you can, get the grudge fuck, and then go sleep with someone in her peer group that is better looking than she is. She'll hate that. But its the least you owe her for giving you a line of bullshit like that.

Quote:
Originally posted by msudelt8
i have been dating my g-friend for the past 2 1/2 years. She called me last night, said she wanted to talk, and told me she was unhappy. Then we talked this morning, she told me she didn't want to see me anymore, and then proceeded to tell me we have nothing in common, i we are from two different worlds, and blah, blah, blah, whats the deal, i am asking the women, if she felt like this for the last few weeks, like she says, why this now, when she told me that my heart sunk, and i came home got drunk and passed out, what the fuck. The same thing happened to us last spring and we got back together in the fall. What the fuck am i supposed to think?
Old 03-09-2004, 11:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via AIM to AchtungBaby80 Send a message via Yahoo to AchtungBaby80
The reasons she gave may or may not make sense, but the thing is, when you break up with someone the other person usually wants to hear a reason why you feel the way you do and that's what your girlfriend came up with. Or it could be how she really feels...I used the same "line" with my most recent ex, because that's what I really thought. Granted, we hadn't been together as long as you all were, but you don't want to be with someone who isn't sure about you. That's pretty much it.