GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,580
Welcome to our newest member, luvdovemrh
» Online Users: 1,536
2 members and 1,534 guests
John

Old 08-09-2002, 08:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Passions question

Okay quick Passions question:

HOW did Theressa come alive??? I have to work so much that i never get a chance to tune in!

really how did she come alive and what happened??

ThankS!
Old 08-09-2002, 08:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Alistair orchestrated the whole thing...made sure she looked like she was dead...injected her with stuff that slows her heart rate so it's not detectable...a la "Romeo and Juliet." Cheesy and I don't know why he did it...perhaps b/c she's a Crane and he feels some loyalty towards her since she bore his son's baby.

Is anyone else secretly hoping Charity really dies (she won't, I know it) ? I know it's evil of me but I hate her!

ps: I know it's just a soap opera, but wouldn't there be ANY legal ramifications, such as the fact that a death-row inmate was executed but lived through it. Hello, shouldn't someone out there care? Not that she should've been executed in the first place, but that's talk for the death penalty thread, not this one.

Last edited by ROWDYsister; 08-09-2002 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ajuhdg
Okay, I catch Passions every once in awhile...

Can anyone tell me what happened to Sheridan's baby? The last I saw the crazy lesbian chick was going to drive over the cliff with it!

aj
Old 12-04-2003, 06:31 PM
GreekChat Member

i have now watched this show for over four years.. sad i know.. i get laughs everytime i tell people..

Beth has sheridan's baby.. she kidnapped sheridan and then kept her child.. they tried to drown sheridan, but she lived.. luis finds out the license plate of charlie's car and starts chasing her.. she drives the car over a bridge.. bc they babyseat was in their they believed that the baby was.. but it really wasnt.. beth had it.. charlie goes missing for a while.. until she comes back and confronts beth..

sheridan thought that beth's baby was her's.. they were going to do a dna... luis and sheridan are unsure about the baby.. until. alistair told them he was doing his own research adn believed the baby drownded that day in the water.. luis doesnt believe him..

with julian.. well he was gone.. they thought he was murdered.. a fake tape was made to make theresa think that it was ethan who did it.. so that started the whole theresa protecting ethan by saying she did it.. but ethan didnt know that she thought he did it.. thats why she was on death row for so long and almost killed.. bc she was going to die for him.. she thought he would find a way to stop it.. kind of confusing.. well back to julian.. he was away turn that time a part of the scheme or something.. well once he thought that she had been killed he came back.. but alistair had faked the whole execution to get julian back in town..
well during his time away he was with timmy nad became a changed man or something when timmy died.. thats why he is keen on eve again..

yeh i am a strange and watch this show religiously.. the only soap i do watch actually...
Old 12-05-2003, 08:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SparkliiQTMTSU Send a message via Yahoo to SparkliiQTMTSU
Wow I didnt know Charlie didnt die when she drove the car into the water!!! I havent been watching enough I guess. Not like thats a bad thing or anything lol.

Nichole