GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Events

Events Is your organization hosting an Event or do you know about an upcoming Event and would like to get the word out? Post all Event related information here.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,200
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,004
0 members and 1,004 guests
No Members online

Old 11-07-2008, 02:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Are there any paralegal jobs in Texas?

Few days ago, I have heard about paralegal jobs and found interest in that. As I am a Texas resident I would like to know about the paralegal jobs there. Are there any paralegal jobs available in Dallas? If you people have any idea about such jobs available in Dallas, then please let me know.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedroma View Post
Few days ago, I have heard about paralegal jobs and found interest in that. As I am a Texas resident I would like to know about the paralegal jobs there. Are there any paralegal jobs available in Dallas? If you people have any idea about such jobs available in Dallas, then please let me know.
Bizarre first post. Are there law firms in Dallas? Of course there are paralegal jobs there. Talk to a headhunter if you don't have any other connections. Posting on a message board totally unrelated to job hunting or the legal community is just weird.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:20 PM
GreekChat Member

You're probably waiting for the guy from this thread: http://greekchat.com/gcforums/showth...68#post1741068

You do realize that this stealth marketing isn't all that clever, right?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Re:Are there any paralegal jobs in Texas?

Yes, paralegal jobs are good if you have the required training or knowledge. There are jobs available in Texas that are good for paralegal opportunities and you could get one yourself in Dallas as there is no thing as “no requirement” when one has the capability to do it. I would advice you to look out for resources on paralegal jobs so that you would have a better knowledge on that.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
Yes, paralegal jobs are good if you have the required training or knowledge. There are jobs available in Texas that are good for paralegal opportunities and you could get one yourself in Dallas as there is no thing as “no requirement” when one has the capability to do it. I would advice you to look out for resources on paralegal jobs so that you would have a better knowledge on that.
I "advice" you to put some money into actual advertising.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.