Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,299
0 members and 1,299 guests
No Members online

Old 10-20-2008, 10:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Sisters I Need Some Help--Please!!!

Hi Ladies, I am getting ready to get married on Saturday and I really need some help finding some sisterhood quotes that I could print/personalize and give to the sisters attending.

Anyone have any ideas that they have used--I am at a loss here. I can't find any of my stuff from college

Thanks in advance!!
Old 10-21-2008, 03:01 PM
GreekChat Member

"Marry a Phi Mu"

I have the perfect poem for you since you are getting married. It's called "Marry a Phi Mu"

*When my son first left for college, his dad gave him plenty advice. "You can date each and every Tri Sigma," he said, "But bring home a Phi Mu for a wife."

"You can party with the Tri-Delts, and you can take out an Alpha Phi true. But, when it is time to marry, you've got be sure find a Phi Mu."

"The Chi Omega can come to your parties, and Kappa Deltas are great for a date but, never forget, son-you'll want a Phi Mu for your mate."

"We want you to enjoy your college years and give all the girls a spin but, never buy a ring unless the Phi Mu letters are on her pin."

"We want the best for you, my son-a girl who's gentle, sweet and true and that, of course, is why you'll want to find a sister of Phi Mu."

"During your years of college, you'll go from one girl to another but, take the advice of your smiling dad, and bring home a Phi Mu like your mother!"

I forget where I got this poem-I just came across it somewhere on line. I decided to type it out and instead of typing out Tri-Sigma, I would use the Greek letters for each organization and then use their colors like purple for Sigma. The poem I have, I typed it up on my Microsoft word and added the Greek letters with colors throughout. I printed it and bought a picture frame from the dollar store (it's a black frame) and now it is hanging in my computer room.

I'm now in an Alumnae chapter and all the ladies absolutely loved it. When I think of more quotes or poems-I will get back to you.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

I love sisterhood quotes :)

I will always remember my sisters, not only for who they are, but for who they made me.

A sister can make the worst of days okay, and the best of days even better.

Individually unique, together complete... my Phi Mu sisters and me.

A loyal sister is worth a thousand ordinary friends.

A sister is a knowing look, a hand within your own, a voice you love to hear when you pick up the phone.