GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,166
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,338
5 members and 1,333 guests
Cookiez17, John, Low D Flat, willTic, Xidelt

Old 04-15-2009, 01:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlfection08 View Post
I have sooo much to say...

Kyle is messy.. I think him and Chris are really close.. most straight guys wouldn't be that friendly/close to someone who is gay (I don't think so).. plus I think Chris is goofy..

Kyle just wants attention.. ROFLMBO at "Is u coming to hit me?" WTH??

To say Kyle has an eating d/o "america", he oss is still thick... lol!

And Allison is crazy to tell "America" her business like that..
I must admit, though Kyle cracks me up...but he was a bit MUCH yesterday. Now, Brandon didn't really have room to talk considering he is always bouncing that darn ball all around the house with no regard to who is sleeping (and he is nasty as hayle---he knows he threw up on the floor....nasty heffa!) but Kyle (as usual) went about his point the wrong way...so of course the message got lost in the mess.

Imma need for Kyle to start using lip chap, and if he has been eating and throwing up since he was 8, why he still chunky?? Okay, that was wrong but I'm just saying (we are on the same page...lol)...I think eventually Kyle's mouth is gonna get his ashy butt sent home...
Old 04-15-2009, 01:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity_14 View Post
I must admit, though Kyle cracks me up...but he was a bit MUCH yesterday. Now, Brandon didn't really have room to talk considering he is always bouncing that darn ball all around the house with no regard to who is sleeping (and he is nasty as hayle---he knows he threw up on the floor....nasty heffa!) but Kyle (as usual) went about his point the wrong way...so of course the message got lost in the mess.

Imma need for Kyle to start using lip chap, and if he has been eating and throwing up since he was 8, why he still chunky?? Okay, that was wrong but I'm just saying (we are on the same page...lol)...I think eventually Kyle's mouth is gonna get his ashy butt sent home...
I was thinking the same thing but I heard that most Bulimics don't lose a lot of weight; they just maintain because even though they throw up after eating, some of the nutrients (carbs, fats, etc.) are still absorbed by the body. Maybe Kyle would be much bigger if he didn't do it; not that I'm in support of Bulimia or anything.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Imma need for Kyle to start using lip chap, andif he has been eating and throwing up since he was 8, why he still chunky?? Okay, that was wrong but I'm just saying (we are on the same page...lol)...I think eventually Kyle's mouth is gonna get his ashy butt sent home...
LOL @ Kyle's failed bulimic attempts... Thank u for making me giggle at the library. lol
Old 04-15-2009, 02:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to deltadevil Send a message via Yahoo to deltadevil
Quote:
Well....she's not cute so.....there you have it...lol
Well I just saw her on the preview for next week and I can say that she is fine!! Not to mention I like her hairstyle. Oh yeh kyle is going to start some type of beef with her.

Good thing it wasn't another male in the house.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltadevil View Post
Well I just saw her on the preview for next week and I can say that she is fine!! Not to mention I like her hairstyle. Oh yeh kyle is going to start some type of beef with her.

Good thing it wasn't another male in the house.
Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...lol!
Old 04-16-2009, 03:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Haterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...lol!
If you say so
Old 04-18-2009, 11:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
I was thinking the same thing but I heard that most Bulimics don't lose a lot of weight; they just maintain because even though they throw up after eating, some of the nutrients (carbs, fats, etc.) are still absorbed by the body. Maybe Kyle would be much bigger if he didn't do it; not that I'm in support of Bulimia or anything.
Maybe so girl, I don't know much about the d/o.. but I would think he would be MUCH smaller.. He really needs to stop trippin'..

And yes Brandon is nasty!! I don't even think he washed his hands bcz I don't remember hearing any water running.. with his lying self, he knew he threw up..
Old 05-01-2009, 04:38 AM
GreekChat Member

So can anybody tell me what happen tuesday since I missed it?
Old 05-12-2009, 10:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Kyle has a serious problem.. I think Tiffany was wrong to call Kyle upstairs with that letter knowing he was trying to do the right thing.. she was being messy..

He thinks he got one over on Kay bcz she put the money in the microwave but I think she was just trying to get him to shut the heck up.. she didn't seem to be afraid of him either..

Another thing, how can you just dislike a person for no reason.. true people do that all the time but how do you just attack a person like that.. Kyle has issues... deep issues...

And Chris makes me sick..
Old 05-12-2009, 11:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlfection08 View Post
Kyle has a serious problem.. I think Tiffany was wrong to call Kyle upstairs with that letter knowing he was trying to do the right thing.. she was being messy..

He thinks he got one over on Kay bcz she put the money in the microwave but I think she was just trying to get him to shut the heck up.. she didn't seem to be afraid of him either..

Another thing, how can you just dislike a person for no reason.. true people do that all the time but how do you just attack a person like that.. Kyle has issues... deep issues...

And Chris makes me sick..
I agree. I was thinking WHY did Tiffany do that. I mean, honestly, Kyle's reaction up until that point was pretty good considering but that letter is what sent him over. And, I'm like he should have went off on Allyson regarding the letter---really, he could have just been cool about it because just as much as he feeds off of the drama...some people in the house feed off of his reactions.

Imma need for them to stop pumping him up to act a darn fool---they are just as wrong for that. Once again, Kyle overreacted even though I understood where he was coming from. For him to be a public relations/communications major, I am very disappointed in his "people" skills and his way of "verbally" trying to resolve an issue. They all have problems...lol.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:51 PM
GreekChat Member

That's true they do feed off of his reactions.. Yes, she was wrong to eat his food.. after she gave him the money, he should've ended it right there..

He needs help!!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to psychdesire Send a message via MSN to psychdesire Send a message via Yahoo to psychdesire
I am not watching this crock of a show. All the college hills were just a no-no to me. The first couple of episodes I watched, but from what I hear lately, I am glad I work on Tuesday nights lol
Someone called me their hero today, because I refuse to get hype about graduation OR to just limit my talents to four years. I am pursuing another year of college because I feel I am not ready (skilled enough) in subjects I should be skilled in - How amazing is this
Old 05-14-2009, 08:10 PM
GreekChat Member

If I was her i would have ate those ribs and left him no more than a dollar. Then he was ready to hit her for some food that he was probably planning on throwing up anyway. College hill goes down hill every season.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:14 PM
GreekChat Member

the homosexual black kid was annoying...and I expected Chris to get punched in the face after he "mushed" brandon
Old 05-15-2009, 12:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBandage View Post
the homosexual black kid was annoying...and I expected Chris to get punched in the face after he "mushed" brandon
Right!!! Even though I don't care too much for Brandon, but how are you just going to let someone mug you like that....unfortunately, I would not have reacted the way Brandon did....once there is physical contact....imma proceed to whip your a$$....lol...