Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,231
1 members and 1,230 guests
John

Old 02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPital PHINUst View Post
Go to stuff4greeks.com. I saw in the Kappa section a green cardigan sweater with the greek letters Phi Nu Pi all in lowercase letters.

Hope this helps.

Phi V Pi
Thanks Phi, everyone is pointing me there. I've looked for some other para there and liked what I saw. My Ace just ordered a blank white jacket and once we get the chapter logo approved, we'll get the rest of our para made.

Can stuff4greeks sew on a custom logo? Kinda of like www.zeuscloset.com. I've seen some really well designed jackets there.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_A_Nupe View Post
Thanks Phi, everyone is pointing me there. I've looked for some other para there and liked what I saw. My Ace just ordered a blank white jacket and once we get the chapter logo approved, we'll get the rest of our para made.

Can stuff4greeks sew on a custom logo? Kinda of like www.zeuscloset.com. I've seen some really well designed jackets there.
I think they can. They send you a proof before they begin any work so you can approve it or make changes. I was very pleased. And once they do yours, they won't do another one like it. I need to get a smaller one. The one I had when I crossed is too big. I am hoping they will recreate my original one.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating View Post
I think they can. They send you a proof before they begin any work so you can approve it or make changes. I was very pleased. And once they do yours, they won't do another one like it. I need to get a smaller one. The one I had when I crossed is too big. I am hoping they will recreate my original one.
I'll price it tonight. I'm going up to Atlanta in April; while I'm there, I wanted to drop by The Burning Sands store and see if they can do something custom. My boss (Delta) swears by that store and www.collegecrib.com
Old 02-13-2009, 09:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I'll price it tonight. I'm going up to Atlanta in April; while I'm there, I wanted to drop by The Burning Sands store and see if they can do something custom. My boss (Delta) swears by that store and www.collegecrib.com
My mom lives in ATL so I am there all the time (just got back this past weekend). The Burning Sands is cool, but sometimes they can be very limited on the things they have to offer. But other times it is great. I would try the one in Greenbriar first as opposed to the one in S. Dekalb. I live in Nashville, collegecrib is good, but they might run you for a lick...lol!
Old 02-14-2009, 12:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating View Post
My mom lives in ATL so I am there all the time (just got back this past weekend). The Burning Sands is cool, but sometimes they can be very limited on the things they have to offer. But other times it is great. I would try the one in Greenbriar first as opposed to the one in S. Dekalb. I live in Nashville, collegecrib is good, but they might run you for a lick...lol!

Kool! I'll check out Greenbriar. I just got my "Nupes Run the Yard" tee in the mail today from college crib. It's so sweet!
Old 02-15-2009, 09:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPital PHINUst View Post
PB, I got a feeling that between Barack being inaugurated as president and our 100th anniversary right around the corner, we're going to see brothers represent the letters Kappa Alpha Nu in a MAJOR way. Expect to see nalia to the effect of "Yes we KAN" get considerable exposure. And with the '09 Klave being in DC? I can definately believe it.
I'm glad you brought this up, Phi. I've actually seen some Nupes in the paper when I was in Mn. wearing t-shirts like that. I thought it was kool. I'm trying to figure out where I can find one. The old "KAN" letters on a shirt...priceless.

What's sweet about our 100th year anniversary is that it falls in the same year that my 20th year anniversary will be in.

Phi V
Old 02-15-2009, 09:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Brothers, I was in Canada this weekend, and I met a brother there. He's from TO. He said there was a sweet 2007 step show on youtube. I went to check it out and YES, it is sweet. Take a look.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Brothers, I was in Canada this weekend, and I met a brother there. He's from TO. He said there was a sweet 2007 step show on youtube. I went to check it out and YES, it is sweet. Take a look.

I liked the show. I gotta work on my moves because those Bruhs were pretty smooth.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I gotta work on my moves because those Bruhs were pretty smooth.
LOL
Old 03-02-2009, 10:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Brothers, when you guys see other NPHC glos other than our own, do you acknowledge them? I posted this somewhere before. I think it was in our old random thread that the haters destroyed, so I decided to post it again.

I stopped doing it, because a lot of times they don't respond in a friendly way. When I acknowledge the sororities, they're always friendly. In fact when I'm wearing letters, they approach me and give hugs/handshakes. The fraternities haven't been very friendly though. What kind of experiences have you guys had?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Brothers, when you guys see other NPHC glos other than our own, do you acknowledge them? I posted this somewhere before. I think it was in our old random thread that the haters destroyed, so I decided to post it again.

I stopped doing it, because a lot of times they don't respond in a friendly way. When I acknowledge the sororities, they're always friendly. In fact when I'm wearing letters, they approach me and give hugs/handshakes. The fraternities haven't been very friendly though. What kind of experiences have you guys had?
I generally only have hate from two orgs...but it doesn't matter. I have a few dudes at my job that are members of other orgs, plus a few Bruhs, but we are all cool. We make greek jokes all the time.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

It's hit or miss when I'm out. When I was at that youth step show, I saw plenty of Alphas and one Que. I spoke to one Alpha and another just passed me by when I gave him a head nod. The Que was out there solo, so he wasn't being to social. The Kold Shoulder could be from the T-shirt I was wearing too. I had my "Nupes 'Run' the Yard" shirt from collegecrib.com on.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It's hit or miss when I'm out. When I was at that youth step show, I saw plenty of Alphas and one Que. I spoke to one Alpha and another just passed me by when I gave him a head nod. The Que was out there solo, so he wasn't being to social. The Kold Shoulder could be from the T-shirt I was wearing too. I had my "Nupes 'Run' the Yard" shirt from collegecrib.com on.
I saw that shirt in the store the other day...FRESH!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Nupes, I saw the funniest picture last night. My sand's was supposed to e-mail it to me. He hasn't done it yet. I'm going to call him tomorrow to remind him. This picture will make you glad Kappa is around. LMAO!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 11:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Nupes, I saw the funniest picture last night. My sand's was supposed to e-mail it to me. He hasn't done it yet. I'm going to call him tomorrow to remind him. This picture will make you glad Kappa is around. LMAO!!!

I'm still waiting to see this picture.