Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,322
1 members and 1,321 guests
John

Old 09-24-2009, 02:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelicqt716 View Post
Without saying too much in the early morning.... why do I have the feeling like an episode was skipped. Is it just me? I had to look at the episode list just to make sure.

I'll be back later for full discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhDiva View Post
Now that I think about it, you might be right. I feel like there was something missing between this episode and the last one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Belle View Post
LOL...you and these quotes...

Not going to jump to conclusions, but I did not see THAT ending coming...

Yes, I was quite surprise when they move the story along like that. I really wanted to know how they answer the nurse's question from last week's episode, and how the AKA probate played out.

The whole Dr. M/Sean thing is getting old and stupid...I mean...what is he trying to prove anyway by trying to shut down the Alpha party?

Sidebar Question: What ever happened to the Alpha line?
Yeah i feel like someone sat on the remote and hit fast forward! definitely missed something.

maybe the next episode will be a flashback-type ep answering all these questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojapeach View Post
(If you're reading this, then hopefully you've already read this week's ep.)

Maybe I'm just too big of a fan of "Noah's Arc", but I saw that ending coming when dude was waiting at Sean's apartment. I know it's plausible that any friend could meet you at the apartment, but Jay beat Sean to his place. Couldn't wait for the weekend to jump off!
Sy'Mone & Krystalyn....

I read Dr. M's lines, and I could picture a supervillain in the beginning stages of his next big foolproof plan.

"ahh yes….I definitely underestimated Mona…..she may have gotten to us this time….but I can guarantee you it won’t happen again…."

I'm disappointed that we didn't get any inkling of the AKAs probate or Sy'Mone handling the out of pocket pledges. I honestly miss that part of the original ATSB: seeing "set", greetings, bonding of the line, step shows at homecoming, etc. I know there's business & community service projects (that we rarely see), but it was always fun to watch a line develop, go through the process (without harming each other), and cross the sands. Only one line has crossed, and I have no real connection to the girls, especially the ex-Baby Paper Weight (can't even remember her name).
i was thinking more:

and what's REALLY petty is that this whole Sean thing is going to be his downfall if Mona has her way with it. Really? I dont give two hoots about who Sean is sleeping with - he's kinda irrelevant anyway.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: the sleeper cab of my tractor trailer all over the 48
Send a message via Yahoo to jojapeach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Meticulous View Post
WTF!!! As a dude, I am offended by the ending for today's episode! All these women on campus that obviously don't mind hot, lovely relations and this dude goes out like that? Nah for real though.... He has done a great job hiding it. I wonder what the all powerful Dr. M would say if he knew about his pawn's orientation.
So every single male on your college campus is/was straight? You can suggest that every single fraternity member is/was straight, but the reality is that there's bound to be a guy or two who is either openly gay or in the closet. I don't see Sean's character "going out like that". His orientation will hopefully add an interesting element to the soap, even if Dr. M has a negative reaction, or Sean leads some kind of gay revolution at Ahpla.

Too bad he has to hide it, and he's done it quite well, but I'm sure it will be out in the open before Season 2 is over.

And yes, we are overdue for some justice for Mona whether it's via PJ or the Regional Director.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post
i was thinking more:

I thought about Dr. Claw, too. LOL! Either way, Dr. M needs a cat in his life to complete his evil plans...that never work. Hopefully, Dr. M's ineffective plans will eventually lead us back to having Melinda reinstated as president. She is truly the lesser of two evils.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojapeach View Post
I thought about Dr. Claw, too. LOL! Either way, Dr. M needs a cat in his life to complete his evil plans...that never work. Hopefully, Dr. M's ineffective plans will eventually lead us back to having Melinda reinstated as president. She is truly the lesser of two evils.
... so should we expect some type of scandal, him hooking up with a Zeta on-campus?

and honestly, the writers need to give up this Sean/Dr. M storyline. its kinda getting in the way. Unless Dr. M starts his I.O.T.A antics again (which was ridiculous but entertaining), i dont care for him.

Can't Sean bring in some paper Iotas, or haze the heck out of them? Or bring like a 50+ line in underground? something gotta give.

And realize that the only reason why Sean was "on the low" is because the writers really didnt care to write him a romantic storyline, or reveal it to the readers, until now.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post
... so should we expect some type of scandal, him hooking up with a Zeta on-campus?

and honestly, the writers need to give up this Sean/Dr. M storyline. its kinda getting in the way. Unless Dr. M starts his I.O.T.A antics again (which was ridiculous but entertaining), i dont care for him.

Can't Sean bring in some paper Iotas, or haze the heck out of them? Or bring like a 50+ line in underground? something gotta give.

And realize that the only reason why Sean was "on the low" is because the writers really didnt care to write him a romantic storyline, or reveal it to the readers, until now.
Lol, to be honest, i found myself scanning that part. I want to see what happens to the neos of AKA, and if they really pull off their show.

That Dr. Davenport/Dr. Ferguson romance is STEAMIN' HOT. I always want to know what's happening next with them. In a way, I feel sorry for em. Seems like they missed their chance......well maybe....
Old 09-24-2009, 11:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BlessedOne04 Send a message via Yahoo to BlessedOne04
I think Dr. M is trying to get rid of all the other fraternities because in his mind Iota is the only way....Ramona and Mona hilarious, that girl is too much!!

Krystalyn is going to try and get Jovan and I hope he hurts her feelings worse than ever, thats so wrong besides from the looks of it she should be watching her own back.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:07 AM
GreekChat Member

*trying to pop my eyes back in my head*

Episode 21 is up!
#4 - The Professor
Spring 2001 - GenuOne
Xi - University of Louisville
Old 10-01-2009, 08:01 AM
GreekChat Member

***YAWN***

Nice to hear from Denitra again. Why do I have a feeling her surprise is she ended up in a sorority after all?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Zzzz...Zzzz... *mumbling* "I want more..." Zzzz...

I'll save my energy and comments or next week.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
GreekChat Member

lol @ Northern Belle. My 1st thought when I finished reading was *yawn*. You may be right about her being in another sorority, but I think I'd like her character more if she just joined another chapter. I've seen both cases in real life. Either way, it can be messy.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nikki1920 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1920
Boring.. . come on, writers, bring on the juicy stuff.
Stop drawing out confrontation with Mona.

Carsen/Melinda/Val all in one place should be on and poppin, though.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovemyAKA View Post
lol @ Northern Belle. My 1st thought when I finished reading was *yawn*. You may be right about her being in another sorority, but I think I'd like her character more if she just joined another chapter. I've seen both cases in real life. Either way, it can be messy.
I too think Denitra joined at her new school, and potentially is tryna transfer back to Ahpla. Betwenn Mona and her in the mix, that chapter would be hot and mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1920 View Post
Boring.. . come on, writers, bring on the juicy stuff.
Stop drawing out confrontation with Mona.

Carsen/Melinda/Val all in one place should be on and poppin, though.
YES - im so looking forward to that throwdown! knowing the writers, Sheena and Carsen will get a flat tire on the way there, call Val to come get them. Maybe something ridiculous will happen - Val and Melinda on the road, 3 bottles of wine in? Or maybe they call Joe to pick them up and the Davenports become one big happy again? Who knows.

But umm, they really need to make this Mona storyline move. and whatever happened to Miya the Zeta?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Pride should not come before common sense.

New episode is up!
#4 - The Professor
Spring 2001 - GenuOne
Xi - University of Louisville
Old 10-08-2009, 08:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Pride should not come before common sense.
Perfect quote for this episode...

* I still think Jovan is going to shut Krystalyn down or the baby is going to interrupt Krystalyn's plans. (they just put the baby to sleep remember?) I know the girl is hurt, but she is not making it any better (with whatever plans she has).

*Kiaterria is stupid, why would you put that type of info out there about your cousin like that???? Let alone to the person who your cousin hates???

Overall, I thought this episode was mediocre. Glad that the author move the Kyle story along, but once Kiaterria let the cat outta of the bag, I saw that ending coming a mile away...
Old 10-08-2009, 08:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nikki1920 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1920
Meh.