GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

» GC Stats
Members: 326,200
Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,192
1 members and 1,191 guests
JayhawkAOII

Old 09-13-2024, 05:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
😂 smh.
Got eem! Lmao!
Old 09-13-2024, 05:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Old 09-13-2024, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Lmao! You got folks accusing you of planting a flea on their pets? I hollered! CG, you got mad work related war stories Lol!
Omg, that’s like minor compared to other client related issues! I had to explain to a client once who thought her dog had mange. I told her that if your dog has fleas, then it may look really “mangy,” but it probably doesn’t have mange. Mange is caused by a mite, either the sarcoptic mite, which is REALLY itchy to dogs and is also contagious, or the demodectic mite, which is usually not itchy but can cause dogs to go bald.

The other difference is that the sarcoptic mite can be transmitted to humans, which is always surprising to most people.

And then she goes.. “You mean these red bumps all over my stomach are caused by my DOG?!!” And then I’m like, “Well, not exactly. They’re caused by the little buggers that are living and feasting and reproducing on your dog.”

Oh, and this was one of those clients who said her dog never gets fleas, so somehow he’s exempt from getting them. I guess he’s got built-in parasite repellent.

And then, when I’m explaining to them, I always have to add that I don’t want to see the red bumps because most clients are far too willing to show me their pet-related lesions even if they are appropriately covered up by their clothes. And you do NOT want me to go there.

I mean, it’s not that I don’t care or anything like that. It’s just that I chose to be a veterinarian because I like dealing with disgusting animal related things and not disgusting human related things? Know what I mean?

Humans are like…. so gross. 🫤
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-13-2024, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

WIFLSRN: I think these republicans are trying to set Vance up to be president, and not Trump. I was watching the news and I started thinking to myself “Hmmm… something seems really fishy”.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-13-2024, 09:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Work has been absolute chaos. I'm retiring in 3 years and 362 days. It can't come soon enough.
Old 09-14-2024, 08:46 AM
GreekChat Member

My coffee friends and I have SO much to talk and laugh about this morning, with the debate and all, lol.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-14-2024, 02:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post

You talkin shit too, Zach? Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Omg, that’s like minor compared to other client related issues! I had to explain to a client once who thought her dog had mange. I told her that if your dog has fleas, then it may look really “mangy,” but it probably doesn’t have mange. Mange is caused by a mite, either the sarcoptic mite, which is REALLY itchy to dogs and is also contagious, or the demodectic mite, which is usually not itchy but can cause dogs to go bald.

The other difference is that the sarcoptic mite can be transmitted to humans, which is always surprising to most people.

And then she goes.. “You mean these red bumps all over my stomach are caused by my DOG?!!” And then I’m like, “Well, not exactly. They’re caused by the little buggers that are living and feasting and reproducing on your dog.”

Oh, and this was one of those clients who said her dog never gets fleas, so somehow he’s exempt from getting them. I guess he’s got built-in parasite repellent.

And then, when I’m explaining to them, I always have to add that I don’t want to see the red bumps because most clients are far too willing to show me their pet-related lesions even if they are appropriately covered up by their clothes. And you do NOT want me to go there.

I mean, it’s not that I don’t care or anything like that. It’s just that I chose to be a veterinarian because I like dealing with disgusting animal related things and not disgusting human related things? Know what I mean?

Humans are like…. so gross. 🫤
I looked up those mites. That’s some crazy, wild looking shit, CG.

You literally got folks asking you to look at bumps that are showing up on them? Lol!!!!
Quote:
WIFLSRN: I think these republicans are trying to set Vance up to be president, and not Trump. I was watching the news and I started thinking to myself “Hmmm… something seems really fishy”.
How do you figure?
Quote:
My coffee friends and I have SO much to talk and laugh about this morning, with the debate and all, lol.
Y’all better be careful no Trumpers hear what y’all are talking about Lol.
Old 09-14-2024, 03:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I don't think the Trump supporters would transfer their support if they felt like he was pushed out. They are only there for him.
Old 09-14-2024, 06:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You literally got folks asking you to look at bumps that are showing up on them? Lol!!!!
Yes! She did. Oh, and remember that guy I was telling you about whose dog had a yeast infection? Remember when I posted that he told me he thinks he’s got a yeast infection in his groin area and wants me to look at it to see if he got it from his dog? I get some really weird clients who need to see their own doctor! He told me it was in the “crease” in his groin. I’m like dude!…. No! Go see YOUR doctor!

Ya know, that is SO gross! I swear, I threw up a little in my mouth when he asked me that.

Quote:
Y’all better be careful no Trumpers hear what y’all are talking about Lol.
Why? Who are they? They’re like nobody, to me — too ignorant and stupid to hold a conversation, so I’d just ignore them if they tried talking to me. I’d keep talking to my friends as if the Trump supporter wasn’t even there.

Quote:
How do you figure?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
I don't think the Trump supporters would transfer their support if they felt like he was pushed out. They are only there for him.
Ok, so here’s my thinking. Just based on what I’ve seen on CNN and MSNBC, and articles I’ve read, I just think JD Vance was the plan by the heritage foundation. I just don’t think it was about Trump, now that I really think about it. I just think the Republicans are only good at one thing besides greed, racism, and hatred, and I believe that’s power. That’s all they want is power.

Look at how cocky Vance is. I think it’s because he knows he’ll be president shortly after Trump’s inauguration. I think he’ll call the 25th amendment. Oh, and then the corrupt Supreme Court created immunity for Vance, not Trump. I say that because what he has planned, he’ll need it. All Trump needs is a complete pardon that will wipe out all of his crimes. I think this is the only reason why Trump wants to be POTUS. Know what I mean?
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-14-2024, 09:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I agree.

Quote:
Yes! She did. Oh, and remember that guy I was telling you about whose dog had a yeast infection? Remember when I posted that he told me he thinks he’s got a yeast infection in his groin area and wants me to look at it to see if he got it from his dog? I get some really weird clients who need to see their own doctor! He told me it was in the “crease” in his groin. I’m like dude!…. No! Go see YOUR doctor!

Ya know, that is SO gross! I swear, I threw up a little in my mouth when he asked me that.
Lmfao!!!! Loooooooooooooooooool! I HOLLERED!

Quote:
Ok, so here’s my thinking. Just based on what I’ve seen on CNN and MSNBC, and articles I’ve read, I just think JD Vance was the plan by the heritage foundation. I just don’t think it was about Trump, now that I really think about it. I just think the Republicans are only good at one thing besides greed, racism, and hatred, and I believe that’s power. That’s all they want is power.

Look at how cocky Vance is. I think it’s because he knows he’ll be president shortly after Trump’s inauguration. I think he’ll call the 25th amendment. Oh, and then the corrupt Supreme Court created immunity for Vance, not Trump. I say that because what he has planned, he’ll need it. All Trump needs is a complete pardon that will wipe out all of his crimes. I think this is the only reason why Trump wants to be POTUS. Know what I mean?
You joined QAnon and didn’t tell nobody, CG? Lol
Old 09-15-2024, 11:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You joined QAnon and didn’t tell nobody, CG? Lol
lol
No, seriously. It just seems like that with the whole Project 2025 (Mein Kampf) thing that they REALLY want pushed through. And then, sadly, debates don’t win elections. That’s the scary thing about this. Know what I mean?
HARRIS/WALZ 2024
Old 09-15-2024, 03:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That is what I have been saying since he was picked for VP. If they are elected he will declare the felon melon incompetent and take over. He is scarier than the orange clown.
Old 09-15-2024, 03:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I wish this were true but I have seen them defend Vance’s despicable behavior as vehemently as they have defended the orange Mussolini’s behavior. They don’t care, just need an R by their name.
Old 09-15-2024, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Somebody tried to shoot his ass again Lol! Are y’all watching it on the news? What gets me is why make this dude a martyr? If you want him dead, kill is ass at the ballot box. It’s either the bullet or the ballot. I’m down with the ballot to do the job.
Old 09-15-2024, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieAXO View Post
That is what I have been saying since he was picked for VP. If they are elected he will declare the felon melon incompetent and take over. He is scarier than the orange clown.
lol
Yep. I totally agree with you, Aggie! So, the heritage foundation is a right wing think tank. Vance is a member of the heritage foundation. So, theory is, the heritage foundation wanted Trump to pick Vance so he could overthrow Trump and implement Project 2025.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieAXO View Post
I wish this were true but I have seen them defend Vance’s despicable behavior as vehemently as they have defended the orange Mussolini’s behavior. They don’t care, just need an R by their name.
lol
Hilarious! I love your names for him! So fitting!

I couldn’t agree with you more 💯💯💯
Quote:
Somebody tried to shoot his ass again Lol! Are y’all watching it on the news? What gets me is why make this dude a martyr? If you want him dead, kill is ass at the ballot box. It’s either the bullet or the ballot. I’m down with the ballot to do the job.
Hoax #2.
HARRIS/WALZ 2024