GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,155
Threads: 115,578
Welcome to our newest member, 60αρης Ηράκλειο
» Online Users: 1,517
1 members and 1,516 guests
John

Old 03-06-2009, 03:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 View Post
Oh, and can someone get Sierra some underwear, please?!
Is that why they were blurring her? I couldn't tell if she was sporting a wedgie or a thong or what. I didn't realize she was going commando this whole time!

I'm right there with you about Coach. And the fact that he has ditched his real name to be called Coach makes me like him even less. I'm hoping he goes next.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
Is that why they were blurring her? I couldn't tell if she was sporting a wedgie or a thong or what. I didn't realize she was going commando this whole time!
I don't know, but they blurred it out when she was sitting on the beach talking to the camera, when she was walking, when she was running in the challenges, etc. Even if she was wearing a thong, I don't think they'd have to blur it out THAT much.

And speaking of when she was sitting on the beach.. even if you're wearing some kind of underwear, you don't sit with your knees bent and brought up to your chest when you're wearing a dress!

The increased nudity on this show is getting out of hand.

@~/~~~~
Old 03-08-2009, 12:11 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm glad Sandy's gone - she reminded me (as in DEAD RINGER) for the Admin Asst we just let go for being batshit crazy.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:35 PM
GreekChat Member

I sure wish Timbiria (or however it's spelled) would've lost the immunity challenge. I'm so ready for Coach to be gone.
Old 03-13-2009, 04:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
I sure wish Timbiria (or however it's spelled) would've lost the immunity challenge. I'm so ready for Coach to be gone.
I was actually hoping that they won last night. Only because I think they would have been inclined to vote out Brendan at this point. Next week, though, it seems like people might become more annoyed with Coach. He definitely needs to go. He's such a jackass. And we need a blindside soon!

@~/~~~~
Old 03-13-2009, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

did they say last night that it wouldn't be on until a week from Wednesday? is it because of college basket ball?

I agree, I was worried they'd vote off Brendan, and I want the 4 way alliance to work. I was also a bit worried when Taj didn't use her idol, because a lot of talk was about her, but I guess it was editing. She must have known she was safe and that everyone was voting as a block for that Gator boy.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmom View Post
did they say last night that it wouldn't be on until a week from Wednesday? is it because of college basket ball?
No new episode for three weeks, due to the NCAA tournament. (Not that I'm complaining about hoops to watch.) The one a week from Wednesday will be a clip/recap show.

Quote:
I agree, I was worried they'd vote off Brendan, and I want the 4 way alliance to work. I was also a bit worried when Taj didn't use her idol, because a lot of talk was about her, but I guess it was editing. She must have known she was safe and that everyone was voting as a block for that Gator boy.
Agree all the way around.

BTW, I've read on a few sites that Spencer is dating Todd, the winner from a season or two ago. (The seasons are starting to run together.)
Old 03-14-2009, 07:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post

BTW, I've read on a few sites that Spencer is dating Todd, the winner from a season or two ago. (The seasons are starting to run together.)
THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! (True or not)

Considering the history that openly gay people have had on that show (minus Chet, who ASKED to be voted out), I wonder why Spencer decided to not come out? I understand JT probably would have not been his ally because of it, but I don't think he would have rallied against him HARDER because he was gay.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:50 AM
GreekChat Member

I had a dream last night that I was on Survivor. My husband was also on the show, and I was on a diet and refusing to partake in all the rewards my tribe was winning. It was also being filmed in a school. W.T.F.?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
I had a dream last night that I was on Survivor. My husband was also on the show, and I was on a diet and refusing to partake in all the rewards my tribe was winning. It was also being filmed in a school. W.T.F.?
Going through Survivor withdrawl, AF?
Old 03-30-2009, 01:09 PM
GreekChat Member

I once had a dream I was on Survivor. But our only source of food was... the people we voted out of the game.

@~/~~~~
Old 04-14-2009, 10:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Finally got a chance to watch last week's episode last night. Was it just me or did it really look like the editing is setting up Coach and/or Tyson for a major fall?

Please don't be toying with us. Please don't be toying with us. Please don't be toying with us.

Last edited by MysticCat; 04-14-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: to add Tyson
Old 04-15-2009, 06:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Finally got a chance to watch last week's episode last night. Was it just me or did it really look like the editing is setting up Coach and/or Tyson for a major fall?

Please don't be toying with us. Please don't be toying with us. Please don't be toying with us.
The editing did appear that way. I wouldn't be surprised if they are toying with us though.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
The editing did appear that way. I wouldn't be surprised if they are toying with us though.
I know. Sadly, I know. But it was just so over the top for Coach that I must hold on to hope.

Of course, the fall that the editors set us up for may just have been the cancellation of tribal council and the resulting unraveling of their plan to blindside Brandon.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Of course, the fall that the editors set us up for may just have been the cancellation of tribal council...
I've never been as sad to see a tribal council cancelled due to injury as I was last week. And, just to be clear, I wasn't sad because I liked the guy who left (I can't even remember his name); I was sad because it would've been a reallllly interesting TC.

Oh, well. I'm just going to keep telling myself that the longer Coach stays on the show, the more disappointed he'll be when he's voted off. His exit interview, whenever it is, will be fantastic.