Threads: 115,576
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 976
0 members and 976 guests
No Members online

Old 02-14-2005, 12:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Kappa Lambda of Kappa Sigma

I would like to begin official permanent correspondence with the rest of Kappa Sigma through this great online forum with the Kappa Lambda Colony (soon to be Chapter)...I will have my brothers register and start talking soon...
Old 02-19-2005, 06:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Welcome aboard.

This site is full of resources. How is the colony doing?
Old 02-24-2005, 12:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome to the board; definitely keep us updated on how the colony is doing and how things are moving along.

There are quite a few brothers here who have experience in all parts of chapter operations.
Old 03-04-2005, 04:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: kappa lambda of kappa sigma

Quote:
Originally posted by bluebeacon
Guess what everyone, we did it! Kappa Lambda of Kappa Sigma is officially back, I'm still overwhelmed by it all, in one week, we signed on 11 great men as pledges and fellow founding fathers! We fundraised the $2500 chartering fee! We completed all workshops and are on our way to April 16th 2005 initiation into the order. I can't wait, we can't wait, long live kappa sigma, long live kappa lambda forever!
That is awesome - congratulations on all the work you guys did to fulfill those requirements. It says a lot about all of you that you were able to do it.

Welcome to Kappa Sig.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: kappa-lambda of kappa sigma

Quote:
Originally posted by bluebeacon
thank you, we're looking forward to april 16th, when we become true brothers united by the initiatory, long live kappa sig! We're getting everything ready to pay back our 2 thousand plus debt, because we know that a lot of fraternal failures start with debts exceeding revenues. We also have decided to try to stay the biggest fraternity on campus, but that we need to get more picky about the men we admit into the order, and up our standards to a level that will make us truly shine (we dont want drunken assholes but quality men), we also have to have throw an event that will unify the new founders with the old founders, so that this brotherhood extends well on into the future, I have a feeling that this is merely the begining of something truly grand, and might be the beacon kappa sigma needs to return to its full glory and rightful place in Pennsylvania! Long live the Star and Crescent!
A $2000 debt? You're absolutely right, you want to get that taken care of as soon as possible. Debt can be one of the biggest obstacles for any chapter, let alone one that is just starting.

April 16th will be just the beginning of a new part of your life as Kappa Sigma. Congratulations again on reaching chapter status, and good luck with your chapter's new beginning.

AEKDB
Collin