GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

» GC Stats
Members: 326,186
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,475
0 members and 1,475 guests
No Members online

Old 05-29-2001, 06:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief:
Ah yes...so many more game shows to discuss:

They're currently showing old-time Joker's Wild on Game Show Network. That is one of the cheapest, cheesiest shows ever
Its SOOO cheap, that after they spin the wheels or whatever, they keep moving after they come to a stop, and the rear projection is always blurry and crooked, off-center and stuff. How could they let that show air like that? And the theme music, like a guy whisteling? WHAT IS THAT?

As for Match game, ahhhh yes, it is all about the cheazy 70's scratch guitar music. yeah boye.... You are so right on the Charles Nelson Riley thing, and Brett Sommers. I actually had to ask my mom who Brett Sommers was. Apparently she was some commedian out in Vegas or something. Ooh, also I never knew who Fannie Flagg was, but my mom says she wrote Fried Green Tomatoes. Cool. What ever happened to Charley Pride? He was on a few times, then they ALWAYS had that one person who sat on the bottom row, stage right, who NO ONE EVER HEARD FROM AGAIN. Ity was so the carrear ender spot. It was like the waiting room for expulsion for the screen Actors Guild.

I know why I liked sale of the Century, the prizes. They were so the best on TV. You also gotta give mad props to any show that has a "lightning round." I just wondered, whys it gotta be a "Lightning" round.

Password Plus was cool. But damn them people were stupid on that show.