Members: 326,144
Threads: 115,588
Welcome to our newest member, Toeshoes
» Online Users: 1,478
0 members and 1,478 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2001, 04:51 PM

the lack of closure COULD be indeed a factor that's why you think the feeling is still there...even just a tiny bit. i think that's normal though. i know that if i heard that my ex got a gf i would get jealous (at least for awhile)and if they break up i would feel glad and just a tiny bit "evilly" satisfied. it's human nature i guess. it kinda gives us a sense of revenge especially if they're the ones that broke up with us or did wrong to us...what goes around comes around like they say. but dont u enjoy the sense of power that u have in a way, he's single n wants u back, and you're in the meantime, happy with Shawn...girl that must feel soooo great to finally be in a place where u could be like "hah, its your fault".

Did he ask u back in the same email that he said he and his gf broke up? now i know guys sometimes wanna be on the rebound, and i think it's way too early. your ex is in a weird emotional state right now and he couldnt totally be ready for a new relationship so soon after the old one.

hope i was able to help.

------------------
"To supress our feelings only makes them stronger"--from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon