GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Sigma Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,186
Threads: 115,581
Welcome to our newest member, Candida
» Online Users: 1,432
0 members and 1,432 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2004, 04:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Little Ladybug

Annoucing:

Mariana Arcadia
10-11-04
11:59 pm
7lbs 1 oz

ETA: I started this thread to give more details and then got distracted and forgot what I was doing so...here are the details...

I went in last Sun night for the cervidil to start induction. They started the pitocin Mon. morning at 5 am. I started contracting around 9 am. I had strait hard contractions with NO breaks in between until 1 pm when I finally opened to a 4 so they could give me an epidural. I was so exhausted that I slept through the next few contractions with the epi. By 5 pm I had made it to 5 cm, but then I just stopped and by 10 pm had not progressed. My Dr. was going to give me 1 more hour before the C-section, but we really didn't see the point...I wasn't going to dialate 5 cm in an hour so they went ahead with it. They got her out at 11:29 and after a quick glance, they whisked her away to the nursery. I was sewn up and sent to recovery and then to my maternity room. FINALLY about 2:30 am they brought her in and I got to hold her for the first time. I got to come home Thur afternoon and I feel great! I feel better (minus some pain from the inscion) then I have since before I was pregnant! I love being a mom!

Last edited by AlphaFrog; 10-17-2004 at 07:54 AM.