GreekChat.com Forums
Celebrating 25 Years of GreekChat!

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

» GC Stats
Members: 326,146
Threads: 115,590
Welcome to our newest member, LoganX7
» Online Users: 1,197
1 members and 1,196 guests
Cookiez17

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2001, 11:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Post It's been a long time...

...shouldn't have left you!!! Hey ya'll, it's me, I am just droppin in to say hello. I have missed GC dearly. I have a lot going on right now and I haven't had the time or the desire to get on the web. I am glad to see that everything is for the most part drama-free. I had a birthday last week, I turned the tender age of 21!!! Yay, me!!!

Question...has any of of you every been so stressed that your hair started falling out? I am going through that right now, and it's not pretty, any suggestions...(besides calming down and praying over my hair!)?

I do have some good news though, I decided to pursue a career as a nurse anesthetist, and when I applied to my nursing school of choice, they had like 1&1/2 year waiting list, but the 'list-keeper' lady said that I was so highly qualified, and that I had soo exceeded the requirements, I could just bypass the waiting list and enroll!!! That was a blessing, so I start nursing school next month! Anyway, shouts-out to all my GC buddies with a SPECIAL shout-out to my girl EXQUIZIT who at times sane words kept me from going POSTAL!! Miss Ya, talk to you soon, Diva!

------------------
'Cause I'm a woman,
Phenomenally
Phenomenal Woman
That's me

Maya Angelou